News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

Introduce your critters

Started by KDbeads, January 25, 2011, 05:43:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KDbeads

Well since we need to get to know you better.... introduce your critters here, pics would be cool too.  I'll be happy to start this off with the remaining members of my herd, warning.... I'm an animal person, I only have rescues, well not all the chickens are rescues, I hatched most of them here  :D

Dogs:
Nikola Tesla, dane mix (probably a plott hound or lab not entirely sure), prone to non normal seizures :
[spoiler:emcj03bh][/spoiler:emcj03bh]
Madame Curie, basset hound, ferret wanna-be, fastest running basset I've ever seen:
Gus(tav) Hertz, basset hound, he'd sun himself to the point of baking if we'd let him
Lord Kelvin, basset hound, survived emaciation and is managing renal failure better than any vet has been able to understand (they said 6 months, he's been managed well for 2 years now)

Cats:
Ashe, where's my food?
Sumi, popsicle kitty
Timothy and Jefferson, demon spawn, both of them
Winken, demon spawn
Nod, witless wonder
[spoiler:emcj03bh]http://www.krausdesigns.com/images/DSCF3344a.JPG[/spoiler:emcj03bh]
Onyx, Is there anything worse than demon spwan?

I'll spare you the 7 chickens.....  Well..... maybe not Elvis, I like my little rooster that has NO F-ing clue:
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. - Douglas Adams

Tank

Awwwww they're cute!

The link to nod needs its image tags adding.

Super Sally (Little loony Jack Russell) and Cuddly Katie (Pugland teddy bear).

[youtube:d63we4b7]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vF84FyUjN4A[/youtube:d63we4b7]
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

MariaEvri

uuuu
my babies
I have a baby iguana, I call him zilla [spoiler:33yd4mvk][/spoiler:33yd4mvk]
I have a 100l tank with: 1 three spot gourami (Rami), 4 mollies (Dark, (he), Rusteeze, Ghost and Casper), 2 platys (name and goldie), 1 plecostomous (pleco) and lotsa tetras Pleco when he was half his size [spoiler:33yd4mvk][/spoiler:33yd4mvk]
my baby, Rami. If anything happens to her, I will simply die [spoiler:33yd4mvk][/spoiler:33yd4mvk]
Rusteeze [spoiler:33yd4mvk][/spoiler:33yd4mvk]
one of my many (i lost count) neon tetras [spoiler:33yd4mvk][/spoiler:33yd4mvk]
 casper[spoiler:33yd4mvk][/spoiler:33yd4mvk] I have one more 609l tank with one betta (fireButch), and three corys (and e temporary population of platy babies) [spoiler:33yd4mvk][/spoiler:33yd4mvk] aaand on last 60l tank with 1 female betta (Lucifer), 3 male platys (Lucky, Paul and Reddish) and 2 zebra danios (whitey and Denni)
I dont have pictures of the rest of my fish (YET)
God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

MariaEvri

feeding my ppleco. Thats when war breaks out in the tank (he's half the size in the video than he is now-also some of the fish are dead now)
I changed his feeding time into nighttime and things have quieted down
[spoiler:sdhp0l8d][youtube:sdhp0l8d]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UrhR9moIK0[/youtube:sdhp0l8d][/spoiler:sdhp0l8d]
www.poseidonsimons.com

terranus

Sigh...had to give away my pets when I joined the military. :verysad:

I miss Mr. & Mrs. Ferrett-Poo. And Puppy-poo. And Mr. Kitty.
Trovas Veron!
--terranus | http://terranus.org--

Asmodean

My precious rats

This here is Mus (Means "mouse"), also known as Clawsâ,,¢ 1.0
[spoiler:29vumh4o][/spoiler:29vumh4o]
...and Eric, aka Clawsâ,,¢ 2.0
[spoiler:29vumh4o][/spoiler:29vumh4o]
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

KDbeads

Iguana..... Coooool :eek:
So are they the fancy rats?

I'm working on fixing Nod..... his pic is too big and I'm just not in the mood to resize at the moment, maybe tomorrow?

On a side note..... after a rather interesting vet visit today, Tesla is now wearing a support splint on her passenger side hind leg for the next 3 weeks.  She is not happy with the cone of shame either, terrified of it actually.  She decided to pull a few tendons and they aren't healing up as well as we had hoped so she now has tendinitis.  :sigh:
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. - Douglas Adams

Asmodean

Quote from: "KDbeads"So are they the fancy rats?
They are... Evil. 2.0 bites too. *proud emoticon*
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

MariaEvri

quote="KDbeads"]Iguana..... Coooool :D   I've always wanted one!  And the fishys are awesome, hoping we'll live close enough to civilization after this move to set

our aquarium back up, we are wanting discus this time.
[/quote]

they are both cool but both need hard work.
It's worth it though.
www.poseidonsimons.com

dawkadoodledo

Jackson, 10 months old (as of now.) Miniature Schnauzer x Wire-hired terrier breed.  

[spoiler:3bzlzrt2][/spoiler:3bzlzrt2]

Tank

I can't believe there isn't a thread for pet pictures! I did search for one but couldn't find one. I'm sure this thread will get merged into it if one of 'The Old Gang' can remember it  :)

This is Sally, a miniature Jack Russell, but I call her a Jilly Rascal  as she's a little girl.

This is Katie, AKA Ewok. She's a cross between a Black Pug and a White West Highland Terrier a 'designer' breed called a Pugland.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Cecilie

Aww, she's got an underbite.
The world's what you create.

Tank

Quote from: "Cecilie"Aww, she's got an underbite.
She most definitely does! She's quite a character.

Lost

This is my Goldendoodle Gusto (we call him Gus usually). He's only 4.5 months old and already 40 lbs. He's gonna be a big guy.

MariaEvri

[/quote]

for some reason that reminds me of an ewok (if that's how its spelled??)

here's my Zilla, enjoying his towely
www.poseidonsimons.com