Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeterminedJuliet

Quote from: The Black Jester on July 09, 2012, 11:44:17 PM
Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on July 09, 2012, 11:42:21 PM
Sooooo... caught two people having sex in some bushes today.

Was it safe sex? 

Hahaha, it was next to a ditch, so probably not that safe.  ;)
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

The Black Jester

Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on July 09, 2012, 11:46:12 PM
Quote from: The Black Jester on July 09, 2012, 11:44:17 PM

Was it safe sex? 

Probably not.  You can twist an ankle that way.
The Black Jester

"Religion is institutionalised superstition, science is institutionalised curiosity." - Tank

"Confederation of the dispossessed,
Fearing neither god nor master." - Killing Joke

http://theblackjester.wordpress.com

Crow

Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on July 09, 2012, 11:46:12 PM

Ah nice and filthy then.
Retired member.

Amicale

:o When you say you caught them, did you accidentally stumble across them? Tell them off? Details!  :D

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

xSilverPhinx

Did you ask them if there was any particular reason they weren't in their home or hadn't gone to a motel? Details. :D
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

DeterminedJuliet

Quote from: Amicale on July 09, 2012, 11:59:37 PM

:o When you say you caught them, did you accidentally stumble across them? Tell them off? Details!  :D

I had to pick up a UPS package in an industrial park, which turned into a bit of an odyssey (I walked). I couldn't find the damn building, so I was sort of wandering around the area. I turned down a little used industrial road, turned a corner and found them there -- against a tree, down the embankment from the road, next to the ditch (a car might not have spotted them, but I was walking, so-uh-did). They must have heard me at the last minute, because they were both frozen when I noticed them (the guy was facing me, the girl was not).

The guy stared at me. I paused for a moment. I smiled, adjusted my sunglasses, and kept walking.

"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

The Black Jester

Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on July 10, 2012, 12:07:58 AM

The guy stared at me. I paused for a moment. I smiled, adjusted my sunglasses, and kept walking.

All-in-all, a perfect response, I'd say...
The Black Jester

"Religion is institutionalised superstition, science is institutionalised curiosity." - Tank

Guardian85

Quote from: The Black Jester on July 10, 2012, 12:28:25 AM

She could have pointed and laughed.  ;D

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Ali

Haha, well, there are worse things to find in the bushes of an abandoned industrial park I suppose....

Sweetdeath

wow, how romantic  ::)
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

xSilverPhinx

Shouldn't have eaten that pizza.  :-\
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Sweetdeath

Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

The Black Jester

Quote from: Guardian85 on July 10, 2012, 12:29:17 AM
Quote from: The Black Jester on July 10, 2012, 12:28:25 AM

She could have pointed and laughed.  ;D

She could, I concede.  But I prefer the subtlety of her actual response. :)
The Black Jester

Sweetdeath

I would of screamed REALLY loudly just to mess up their day.

DeterminedJuliet

Nah, they weren't hurting anyone. They seemed pretty embarrassed, actually. And the look on the guy's face was pretty priceless. I had a bit of a chuckle to myself once I was out of view.