News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buddy

Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on July 09, 2012, 04:38:20 AM
Ohhhh, I getcha. Budhorse might have a horse you can borrow, if you'd like to ride naked through the forum.   :D

As long as they are put back where you found them and they are relatively clean.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Steve Reason

No rain in sight, but thankfully the brutal heatwave is over around here, for now at least. MAN that was just harsh. All those poor people without air conditioning in their homes, and the homeless. But you just knew that after that mild winter there was going to be hell to pay. I hope everyone gets relief soon -- and a good soaking rain as well. :)
I do not fear death, in view of the fact that I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it. ~ Mark Twain

http://rumtickle.blogspot.com/

Sandra Craft

Silicon rolling pins.  I bought one awhile ago because it was advertised to roll out dough without tearing or needing to be dusted with flour.  It was wrong about that -- I've tried and tried but it doesn't work any better than a wooden rolling pin.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Buddy

Quote from: Steve Reason on July 09, 2012, 11:23:13 AM
No rain in sight, but thankfully the brutal heatwave is over around here, for now at least. MAN that was just harsh. All those poor people without air conditioning in their homes, and the homeless. But you just knew that after that mild winter there was going to be hell to pay. I hope everyone gets relief soon -- and a good soaking rain as well. :)

We had to go live with a family friend for a few days, because our house was acting like an oven and was making the temp inside 5-10 degrees hotter than it was inside.

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

DeterminedJuliet

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on July 09, 2012, 03:00:33 PM
Silicon rolling pins.  I bought one awhile ago because it was advertised to roll out dough without tearing or needing to be dusted with flour.  It was wrong about that -- I've tried and tried but it doesn't work any better than a wooden rolling pin.

Huh. Isn't silicon kinda, smooshy?
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

OldGit

QuoteWe had to go live with a family friend for a few days, because our house was acting like an oven and was making the temp inside 5-10 degrees hotter than it was inside.

QuoteI hope everyone gets relief soon -- and a good soaking rain as well.

Here in the UK it's been raining more or less constantly since April.  April and June were both all-time records for rain, as was the 3-month period.  We're getting some quite serious flooding: villages swamped, roads cut, rail lines blocked by landslides.

Swap?

Guardian85

This is the first thing I am typing on my brand new and very nice keyboard. Think I might be gaming tonight.....

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Guardian85 on July 09, 2012, 06:45:27 PM
This is the first thing I am typing on my brand new and very nice keyboard. Think I might be gaming tonight.....

I got a new mouse, and this one is much clickier than the last one. I'm serious, late at night I'd bet the click click could be heard down the deserted street.

Played Oblivion for awhile, and the clicking and looting can get pretty loud at my end. ;D
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Buddy

I see the Asmo is looking for more minions.

Asmodean

Yes, you see, there was this accident lately and The Asmo, he is sort of... Broke, really, when it comes to minions, minioncare and minionising.  :(
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Asmodean on July 09, 2012, 08:34:17 PM
Yes, you see, there was this accident lately and The Asmo, he is sort of... Broke, really, when it comes to minions, minioncare and minionising.  :(

Good dental at least?
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Ali

^^There must be.  What is a good Asminion without sharp teeth for biting?

Asmodean

Quote from: Ali on July 09, 2012, 08:51:45 PM
^^There must be.  What is a good Asminion without sharp teeth for biting?
No dental, actually. However, there is prosthetics department, and they make teeth out of titanium.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

DeterminedJuliet

Sooooo... caught two people having sex in some bushes today.
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

The Black Jester

Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on July 09, 2012, 11:42:21 PM
Sooooo... caught two people having sex in some bushes today.

Was it safe sex? 
The Black Jester

"Religion is institutionalised superstition, science is institutionalised curiosity." - Tank

"Confederation of the dispossessed,
Fearing neither god nor master." - Killing Joke

http://theblackjester.wordpress.com