News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ali

Great job as always Pudding!!!

Buddy

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on July 07, 2012, 09:39:10 AM

Very nice! Cool wheels :D

Is this like one of those games when you have two pictures when you have to find the differences?
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

OldGit

I can see a difference!  (Jumps up and down with excitement.)

Sweetdeath

Your spoons get better and better, Pudding!
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Siz

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on July 07, 2012, 02:23:54 PM
Quote from: Scissorlegs on July 07, 2012, 01:56:08 PMd.

Thank you TMP  :-*

No worries mate, I got ya Zip wheels so you wouldn't be confused with the riff raff prolls who ride 'cause they have to.

Yeah, nice attention to detail, Pud. Look like 404's to me - a little decadent but they'll do nicely!

Took me a hard stare to spot the difference, but I opted for the one with a more obvious mode of transmission... kinda...  ;D

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: OldGit on July 07, 2012, 07:10:44 PM
I can see a difference!  (Jumps up and down with excitement.)

Now I see it :D

Buddy

That piece of candy tricked me. It looked like chocolate but it was black licorice. ;-;
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Sweetdeath

Quote from: Budhorse4 on July 08, 2012, 01:21:42 AM
That piece of candy tricked me. It looked like chocolate but it was black licorice. ;-;

Bad, bad candy! T_T;;

I got drunk at work today, because my boss brought a box of red wine from Spain. We all drank like 3 - 4 cups. I was singing and surveying people. It was amusing. I just wanted to sing~

I still did my job properly though   ;D

Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

The Magic Pudding

Some North Koreans have particularly ugly haircuts.

"Insanity gone mad," I have to remember that to use at an appropriate time.

This method of movement used by pythons seems weird.

QuoteIn this mode, the belly scales are lifted and pulled forward before being placed down and the body pulled over them. Waves of movement and stasis pass posteriorly, resulting in a series of ripples in the skin.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on July 08, 2012, 01:37:49 PM
QuoteIn this mode, the belly scales are lifted and pulled forward before being placed down and the body pulled over them. Waves of movement and stasis pass posteriorly, resulting in a series of ripples in the skin.

It does seem odd, wonder why they lost their legs.

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on July 08, 2012, 02:15:23 PM

It does seem odd, wonder why they lost their legs.

Maybe to fit into small spaces to reach rats and stuff.

Or a certain being may have smote there legs off for chasing his beloved rats.  If so it wasn't very successful though, must have been in rage.

Sweetdeath

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on July 08, 2012, 01:37:49 PM
Some North Koreans have particularly ugly haircuts.

"Insanity gone mad," I have to remember that to use at an appropriate time.

This method of movement used by pythons seems weird.

The Korean haircut thing made me laugh!

oooh~

Buddy

Sweetdeath,  saw some Pinky Pie cupcakes today. They reminded me of you. (in a non creepy way)

Sweetdeath

Quote from: Budhorse4 on July 08, 2012, 06:26:22 PM
Sweetdeath,  saw some Pinky Pie cupcakes today. They reminded me of you. (in a non creepy way)

Ooh yum *-*;
i'm kinda in the mood for cupcakes now.