News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

What star sign are you?

Started by Tank, February 23, 2011, 10:44:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

So is there a pattern to the star sign of forum users?
Place your vote and we'll see what happens!
The dates are simplified as there is some variability so if you're on the 'cusp' you may find the dates here don't tie up with what you expected. In which case just tick the sign you consider yourself to be in.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

AnimatedDirt

father nicetouch

Quote from: "AnimatedDirt"I think there's more than those.
Horoscope Hang-Up: Earth Rotation Changes Zodiac Signs

I read somewhere that they had added a new one that had not been used in centuries or something like that. I forgot where I saw that.
We have talked about this before! I know you love me! But I think it would be better if we just stayed as friends, Jesus!

I tried talking to Satan the other day, but just like god, there was no response!

DirtyLeo

Quote from: "father nicetouch"I read somewhere that they had added a new one that had not been used in centuries or something like that. I forgot where I saw that.

So are we also adding 30-or-so days to a year to accommodate this new sign? :D
Best Served Cold - Joe Abercrombie
* "Often, the last thing men believe is the truth."
* "Right y'are! I must be the stupidest bastard in the Circle of the World, er? It's a wonder I can hold my own shit in without paying mind to my arse every minute."
Under Heaven by Guy Gavriel Kay
* "We

rawrdog822

I've never really been that big into signs but I think it's weird that they are being changed.

DirtyLeo

It wouldn't be too surprising, though. After all, everything evolves, just like our concept of god and religion. I'm sure people would find ways to make money with that addition (if any).
Best Served Cold - Joe Abercrombie
* "Often, the last thing men believe is the truth."
* "Right y'are! I must be the stupidest bastard in the Circle of the World, er? It's a wonder I can hold my own shit in without paying mind to my arse every minute."
Under Heaven by Guy Gavriel Kay
* "We