News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Hacking Democracy.....!!!!!

Started by tigerlily46514, August 15, 2007, 07:03:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tigerlily46514

First -Here is a giggle----The other day when i heard the marvelous news that Karl Rove had resigned, i was babysitting my sweetie's lil grandson, age 4.

I was so excited !!!  Anyhow, i taught him to do this little touchdown style dance and song, "Karl Rove resigned- oh yeah! Karl Rove resigned-oh yeah"  it was adorable.  I told him he has to smile REEEEALLLLLY big when he does this dance.
.....All day, i kept saying, "CJ, SHOW ME YOUR kARL-rOVE-RESIGNED FACE?"  and he'd stop what he was doing and smile REALLY big.  ha ha...some of us shouldn't be allowed to babysit, huh??
 I encouraged him to be sure to show his new lil dance to all his other grammas, hee hee!   He seemed excited to do that.

i'm so bad.

I have always suspected (just on my own, don't know if it is true, really) that Karl Rove was one of the dirty hands behind Diebold's corruption, or do you think just that lame owner who promised "to deliver the 2004 elections to George W. Bush" did it all by hisself?

HAVE ANY OF YOU EVER SEEN THE DOCUMENTARY "HACKING DEMOCRACY"???????   ooooh, powerful stuff.  If you ever get the chance to see it, tivo it even.  awesome.  

I tivo'd it once a long time ago when it briefly managed to get into mainstream cable tv, but i have no idea how anyone could see it now...i wonder if Barnes and Noble has it?  Or blockbuster....anyhow, everybody watch for HACKING DEMOCRACY, about how easily corrupted our e-voting machines are.........the woman in it, who started it all, just some lil gramma from Seattle, is named Bev Harris, founder of "Black Box Voting".....
"religious groups should stay out of politics-OR BE TAXED."

~jean
"Once you explain why you dismiss all other possible gods-- i'll explain why i dismiss your god."

Whitney

I saw it, my husband's dad used his TiVo to capture the show and we managed to also catch it on air at my dad's place.  So, I've seen it twice.

rlrose328

I'll have to look for that one... thanks, Jean!
**Kerri**
The Rogue Atheist Scrapbooker
Come visit me on Facebook!