News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

What are you Eating right now?

Started by terranus, February 01, 2011, 06:11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bad Penny II

Quote from: Siz on December 09, 2019, 03:20:10 PM
Don't hold your breazh on the cutlery, Bizzy. Historically, this hasn't kicked-in until 1zzz posts.

A respect for institutions is important, for reasons.

Don't forget, Bad Penny II likes to be insulted in humourous ways. If I were you, I'd start off with something derogatory about his 'photo' of the box of eating-babies. Perhaps highlighting the lack of visual perspective of the writing relative to the box. Then maybe go on to suggest his photoshop standards are slipping. Yeah, try that.

You insensitive bastard, I've only got one good eye now, I say good but it's not that good and then there's dementia that I've probably got, and this creating stuff is a thankless task.
Except for all the thanks and the not entirely deserved praise your creations get.
Oh ye, besides the actual more than I deserve thanks I get, it's a thankless task.

You know Hermes rejected this one and went with that dull thing he uses?

And not even any one liked my Picasso spoons.

Bring! bring!
Answer that will you?
It's that charity again asking you to donate a bit of your bile a save a score of bears.
Just fob 'em off again.

My Crow Spoon... you people could of have tried to be more interesting.

What am I eating?
Jalapeno coleslaw with multiseed flatbread, easy-peel oranges, Cox apples and half a medium-sized bag of unsalted nuts and raisins.

Yep, start of my climb back down to a belly size commensurate to the proportions of all my other beautiful features.

Better take some along for the climb, in case you get peckish.
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

hermes2015

Quote from: Bad Penny II on December 11, 2019, 10:46:50 AM

Not dull; mine is more an exemplar of restrained and refined elegance. The Japanese word shibui comes close to describing the aesthetic of my eating utensil.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Bad Penny II

Quote from: hermes2015 on December 11, 2019, 12:05:08 PM

Not dull; mine is more an exemplar of restrained and refined elegance. The Japanese word shibui comes close to describing the aesthetic of my eating utensil.

Chortle chortle
The comedy of the human condition
The hilarity for attempts to escape it

billy rubin

Quote from: hermes2015 on December 11, 2019, 12:05:08 PM

actually i think i saw something like that in my niece's obgyn bag

set the function, not the mechanism.

No one

Chicken wings.
Sushi.
Grilled cheese cheeseburger.
Kittens.
Washing it all down with some vintage '64 baby blood. AB negative, hard to find. Extremely expensive, worth every penny though.

xSilverPhinx

Skipped lunch today. Not a good idea.

I came home and ate way too much lasanga.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

billy rubin

im back on a no carb diet.

zero carbs, or as low as i can get it, and calorie reduction as well.

if i cut carbs to near zero i can lose a kilo or more a week. i need to, as i have to lose ten to get back into my racing leathers. i have to do this every winter.

so no alcohol, no bread, no rice, no pasta, no potatoes, no sugar, no starchy vegetabes, no fruit, no juicez, none of anything with carbohydrates in it.

but all the green vegetables and fats and oily nuts i want. plus i can eat meat, but hate meat. cheeses and eggs are okay too.

jumbojak

I've lost sixty pounds following that diet since August. The potential for weight loss is incredible.

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

billy rubin

that is incredible

you must be better at keeping on it than me

jumbojak

I started this year at 240 pounds. By August I had dropped to 220 with excercise. I changed my diet in August and now people don't recognize me at 160, especially since I shaved my beard. I'm down from a size 38 in pants and XL shirts to a size 28-29 in pants and small to medium in shirts.

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

hermes2015

Quote from: billy rubin on December 13, 2019, 12:07:34 AM
im back on a no carb diet.

zero carbs, or as low as i can get it, and calorie reduction as well.

if i cut carbs to near zero i can lose a kilo or more a week. i need to, as i have to lose ten to get back into my racing leathers. i have to do this every winter.

so no alcohol, no bread, no rice, no pasta, no potatoes, no sugar, no starchy vegetabes, no fruit, no juicez, none of anything with carbohydrates in it.

but all the green vegetables and fats and oily nuts i want. plus i can eat meat, but hate meat. cheeses and eggs are okay too.

That eating plan does work. I have been doing it for a few months, but only on week days. I am more relaxed about it on weekends , because my extended family and I traditionally go out to restaurants once or twice every weekend. I have lost 7 kg so far, in spite of continuing to drink around 500 ml of milk with its high lactose content every day. I don't buy bread or cake, because I'm like a 5-year old with no self control. If those are in the house, I know I will not be able to resist.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

billy rubin

amazing. if i lost 60 pounds my kids would call the hospital.

i need to go from 95kg to around 88 for sure, because my leathers fit like a second skin at that size. anything less than that means i can tuck in tighter and get get more of my body out of the wind.

i tend to fatten up at the end of the season, and then shrink back down as race dates get closer.

Bad Penny II

Leather left to its own for half a year will shrink though.
It is known.
It's the same for most of your natural fibres.

billy rubin

Bad Penny II

Only our god is always
All else is evanescent