News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

What are you Eating right now?

Started by terranus, February 01, 2011, 06:11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Pasta Chick on May 17, 2017, 02:38:30 AM
ALSO I WAS JUST DROOLING OVER A MAYO/GRAPE/CELERY CHICKEN SALAD. WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SHIT?!

:lol: What about drooling over a lettuce leaf? When that happens then you really know you've hit rock bottom. :P

When can you start eating solid foods again? 
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Pasta Chick

I ate the greatest no-salt saltine in the world about an hour after waking up.

I'm technically good to go now but if I overdo it at this point I'll definitely puke. I'm also on a shitload of Oxy so I should really stick with fiber and fluids in my experience.

Otherwise everything is pretty well. All surgical goals achieved.

Magdalena

Quote from: Pasta Chick on May 18, 2017, 06:39:40 AM

I'm technically good to go now but if I overdo it at this point I'll definitely puke. I'm also on a shitload of Oxy so I should really stick with fiber and fluids in my experience.

Good to hear you're doing better.  :console:
...And that you're not using ALL CAPS anymore.  ;D

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Arturo

:thumbsup:
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on May 18, 2017, 06:49:34 AM

Good to hear you're doing better.  :console:
...And that you're not using ALL CAPS anymore.  ;D

What she said ;D
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Dave

Good news, PC, and clichė but - "Get Well Soon"!
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Pasta Chick

Thanks.

I actually feel pretty damn good. Sore, but the whole reason I had surgery in the first place was to remove a cyst causing severe pain. And I'll take sore over "holy shit someone is trying to rip my spine out through my hip" any day.

Magdalena

Quote from: Pasta Chick on May 18, 2017, 04:48:35 PM
Thanks.

I actually feel pretty damn good. Sore, but the whole reason I had surgery in the first place was to remove a cyst causing severe pain. And I'll take sore over "holy shit someone is trying to rip my spine out through my hip" any day.

Good to hear you're feeling pretty damn good.  :tellmemore:
So...what are you eating right now?

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Davin

Happy to hear that everything went well.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Pasta Chick

Quote from: Magdalena on May 18, 2017, 05:03:24 PM
Thanks.

BF, who has been taking amazing care of me, made me scrambled egg on rye toast with butter for lunch. His mom brought lentil soup yesterday when she stopped in to let the dogs out for us, so that will be dinner.

OldGit

I hope you've not been forgetting the hot whisky and lemon.

Pasta Chick

That would actually be fantastic on my throat right now!

And I quit the Oxy so I totally could.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Pasta Chick on May 18, 2017, 11:07:59 PM
Thanks.

BF, who has been taking amazing care of me, made me scrambled egg on rye toast with butter for lunch. His mom brought lentil soup yesterday when she stopped in to let the dogs out for us, so that will be dinner.

That was nice of BF's mom to make you soup and bring it over as well as take care of your dogs for you, but BF could only scramble you one egg?

He couldn't throw 3-4 in the pan just in case you wanted more? If left-over you put it in the fridge and reheat later...they're good cold and wrapped in a tortilla with a little tuna or avacado.

I don't know about this guy PC... 8)
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Pasta Chick

Quote from: Father Bruno on May 19, 2017, 01:28:19 PM
Quote from: Pasta Chick on May 18, 2017, 11:07:59 PM
Thanks.

That was nice of BF's mom to make you soup and bring it over as well as take care of your dogs for you, but BF could only scramble you one egg?

He couldn't throw 3-4 in the pan just in case you wanted more? If left-over you put it in the fridge and reheat later...they're good cold and wrapped in a tortilla with a little tuna or avacado.

I don't know about this guy PC... 8)

Lol! I actually get anxious if I have too much food in front of me when I'm nauseous.

Dave

Not eating but dtinking - hot chocolate made with hazelnut "milk" instead of water. Like liquid Nutella!  :yum:
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74