News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

What are you Eating right now?

Started by terranus, February 01, 2011, 06:11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arturo

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on May 17, 2017, 12:36:29 AM
Mozzarella pizza with onions.

Oh god that sounds so good! Any pics.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Arturo on May 17, 2017, 12:47:53 AM

It's all gone now.  :yum:

A good combination, cheese pizza with onions.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Arturo

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on May 17, 2017, 12:54:55 AM
Quote from: Arturo on May 17, 2017, 12:47:53 AM

It's all gone now.  :yum:

A good combination, cheese pizza with onions.

Now that I think about it....mozarella is what they use in all pizzas here...You tricked me with words. However, mozarella sticks sound good if they were ever turned into a pizza.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Pasta Chick

NOTHING. I AM EATING FUCKING NOTHING. I AM 28 HOURS IN TO A SURGERY FAST AND CLEANSE AND YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN HANGRY LIKE THIS. IMA ABOUT TO MELT A GODDAMN STICK OF BUTTER BECAUSE CLEAR LIQUIDS MY ASS; THAT SHIT IS CLEAR AND I NEED SOME FUCKING LIPIDS.

ALSO I WAS JUST DROOLING OVER A MAYO/GRAPE/CELERY CHICKEN SALAD. WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SHIT?!

Magdalena

Quote from: Pasta Chick on May 17, 2017, 02:38:30 AM
NOTHING. I AM EATING FUCKING NOTHING. I AM 28 HOURS IN TO A SURGERY FAST AND CLEANSE AND YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN HANGRY LIKE THIS. IMA ABOUT TO MELT A GODDAMN STICK OF BUTTER BECAUSE CLEAR LIQUIDS MY ASS; THAT SHIT IS CLEAR AND I NEED SOME FUCKING LIPIDS.

ALSO I WAS JUST DROOLING OVER A MAYO/GRAPE/CELERY CHICKEN SALAD. WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SHIT?!

Wow! ALL CAPS...and all!  :worried:

:therethere:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

OldGit

Tank

:therethere: :therethere:
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Biggus Dickus

:console: :console:

Sorry PC. :(

Quote from: OldGit on May 16, 2017, 09:50:28 AM
Porridge.

I eat oatmeal for breakfast 5-6 time per week, but I think I'm going to start referring to it as porridge, sounds more romantic.  8)
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Tank

Quote from: Father Bruno on May 17, 2017, 12:55:45 PM

:console: :console:

Sorry PC. :(

Quote from: OldGit on May 16, 2017, 09:50:28 AM
Porridge.

I eat oatmeal for breakfast 5-6 time per week, but I think I'm going to start referring to it as porridge, sounds more romantic.  8)
Porridge is also a British slang term for doing prison time i.e. doing porridge.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Dave

Raw beef biltong, sliced very thin, marinated jn a chili sauce  then air dried!

There's never enough .in the pack  . .
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Pasta Chick

Quote from: Tank on May 17, 2017, 09:49:09 AM

:therethere: :therethere:

We need a "given up on life" smilie.

I'm pretty certain my body is now consuming itself.

Half hour to go, if they're on time.

Tank

OldGit

Good luck,PC, and don't forget to drink plenty of hot whisky and lemon.  ;)

Dave

Best of wishes, PC.

I well know that empty feeling. Hope you have some nice sugary sweets in your recovery pack! Went through a whole pack of fruit flavoured jobs last time. Well, apart from the ones the nurses had - I prefer the yellow, orange and green to the red or black ones.
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Biggus Dickus

Best of luck PC...let's us know how it goes and what your first meal after consisted of.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."