Arturo

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on April 29, 2017, 12:56:06 AM
Quote from: Arturo on April 29, 2017, 12:29:02 AM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on April 29, 2017, 12:15:25 AM
A sandwich brick.

Haha I almost feel bad for posting this

https://goo.gl/photos/XbV8xUT93C9WTjGT9

:P

That looks tasty, are those Doritos on the top right hand corner?

These are what Doritos wish they could be. But instead they bought a fake orange tan because they have a small penis. No they are just corn chips.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

xSilverPhinx

I'd bet a guy with small hands couldn't handle a massive pack of Doritos, just like some can't handle the truth.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Arturo

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on April 29, 2017, 03:31:11 AM
I'd bet a guy with small hands couldn't handle a massive pack of Doritos, just like some can't handle the truth.

Well Doritos can't handle anything really. They don't have brains. I mean yeah you can dip them into whatever you want but should you? No.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Dave

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

jumbojak

Pancakes smothered in sausage gravy.

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

xSilverPhinx

Spaghetti and meatballs.

OMFSM! :o
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Dave

Couscous with makerel in a chili sauce, peas, chopped tomatoes, garlic, bell pepper and shallots.

Biggus Dickus

I'm having some of Aunty's delicious "Spotted Dick". I just love this stuff...

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

Quote from: Father Bruno on May 04, 2017, 06:11:12 PM
I'm having some of Aunty's delicious "Spotted Dick". I just love this stuff...

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Dave

Nuffink! Chucked up my soup and orange after tea and then the yoghurt I risked an hour later. Delayed gastric reaction to opioids? Took last of those at 8.30 this morning and my breakfast and lunch stayed put.

Not only that whiskey when this problem over but a posh - but not spicey - meal as well! Lobster sounds good if I can find a nearby restaurant that does such.

Tank

Quote from: Gloucester on May 04, 2017, 07:25:27 PM
Nuffink! Chucked up my soup after tea and then the yoghurt I risked an hour later. Delayed gastric reaction to opioids? Took last of those at 8.30 this morning.

Not only that whiskey when this problem over but a posh - but not spicey - meal as well! Lobster sounds good if I can find a nearby restaurant that does such.
You really are in the wars at the moment!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Dave

Quote from: Tank on May 04, 2017, 07:29:27 PM
Nuffink! Chucked up my soup after tea and then the yoghurt I risked an hour later. Delayed gastric reaction to opioids? Took last of those at 8.30 this morning.

Just not uncommon problems of advanced maturity! Look at it %wise and I am not doing that badly, just bave to accept some things are not "curable". But I csn still bend fown to tie my shoes or pick things up, get up from a short squat without needing a push up on a chair etc. Have to accept stamina is a thing of the past though...

Could be worse.

Tank

Quote from: Gloucester on May 04, 2017, 08:40:19 PM
Quote from: Tank on May 04, 2017, 07:29:27 PM

Just not uncommon problems of advanced maturity! Look at it %wise and I am not doing that badly, just bave to accept some things are not "curable". But I csn still bend fown to tie my shoes or pick things up, get up from a short squat without needing a push up on a chair etc. Have to accept stamina is a thing of the past though...

Could be worse.
As Woody Allan noted.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Dragonia

Dinner. An Asiago cheese bagel with Munster cheese, Turkey, Avacado, green onions and chopped Cilantro. One of my favorites! And super fast and easy, for nights when there's not much time....
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~ Plato (?)

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Dragonia on May 04, 2017, 10:22:46 PM

Dinner. An Asiago cheese bagel with Munster cheese, Turkey, Avacado, green onions and chopped Cilantro. One of my favorites! And super fast and easy, for nights when there's not much time....

Yum!  I just finished off an all-veggie stuffed bell pepper.  No pics tho.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany