News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

What are you Eating right now?

Started by terranus, February 01, 2011, 06:11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Arturo

Quote from: Harmonie on March 09, 2017, 04:39:28 AM
Quote from: Arturo on March 09, 2017, 04:28:58 AM
I'm drinking naturally flavored carbonated water.

That's good stuff. It totally got me off of my pop addiction. I haven't had any pop in months because of it.

Yes and it's much cheaper if you buy the 1 liter bottles instead of pop. I buy them whenever I have spare dollars, other wise I have regular water.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Dave

A salad of olives stuffed with jalapeños, sweet red pepper, beetroot, cherry tomatoes, cellery, red kidney beans and spring onions (the larger things being chopped up so I can eat it single handed) dressed with mayonaise and a fairly warm tomato salsa and eaten with warmed, crusty multi-grain bread drizzled with extra virgin olive oil.

(It's one of my veggie days today.)

Oh, and a glass of Merlot.
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Biggus Dickus

i just had some cold kiwi fruit, i love kiwi,...it was fucking perfect, like gently biting the earlobes of Audrey Hepburn.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Harmonie

Quote from: Arturo on March 09, 2017, 04:37:27 PM

That's good stuff. It totally got me off of my pop addiction. I haven't had any pop in months because of it.

Yes and it's much cheaper if you buy the 1 liter bottles instead of pop. I buy them whenever I have spare dollars, other wise I have regular water.

Oh? I get it in 8 packs of cans. It's not very cheap, but I need more than regular water most of the time. Like with meals. Dasani Sparkling Lime is heaven with cereal.

Icon Image by Cherubunny on Tumblr
"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on February 10, 2017, 12:12:32 AM
Two sour slices of pineapple.

I like pineapples. You never know if the first bite is going to be heavenly sweetness or going to cause several muscles in your face to spasm...
This is so true.  :lol:

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on February 10, 2017, 12:12:32 AM
...I like to live dangerously.
Me too.  :smilenod:
Have you ever tried it with lime and chile?  :yum: Intense!  ;D

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Tom62

Quote from: Harmonie on March 10, 2017, 12:16:25 AM
Quote from: Arturo on March 09, 2017, 04:37:27 PM

Oh? I get it in 8 packs of cans. It's not very cheap, but I need more than regular water most of the time. Like with meals. Dasani Sparkling Lime is heaven with cereal.

As alternative you could buy carbonated water and mix it yourselves with real apple, orange, lime or lemon juice. Most "industrial" flavored water are not so natural, because they contains chemicals. And you save some money.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

No one

Tom62:
As alternative you could buy carbonated water and mix it yourselves with real apple, orange, lime or lemon juice. Most "industrial" flavored water are not so natural, because they contains chemicals. And you save some money.

Child's play! I go all out natural. I make my own water. I always have an extra H and a couple of two O's floating around.

Arturo

Oh? I get it in 8 packs of cans. It's not very cheap, but I need more than regular water most of the time.
Yeah the ones from Meijer are ¢.88

Like with meals. Dasani Sparkling Lime is heaven with cereal.
You mean like in cereal? Or are you one of the people who eat cereal from the box? I've known a couple people who have done that.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Father Bruno on March 09, 2017, 07:50:30 PM
i just had some cold kiwi fruit, i love kiwi,...it was fucking perfect, like gently biting the earlobes of Audrey Hepburn.

*blink* *blink*
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Harmonie

Quote from: Tom62 on March 10, 2017, 05:43:19 AMAs alternative you could buy carbonated water and mix it yourselves with real apple, orange, lime or lemon juice. Most "industrial" flavored water are not so natural, because they contains chemicals. And you save some money.

Shhhh. I got myself off of pop and am now drinking unsweetened drinks as opposed to the massive amount of sugar I was intaking with the unspeakable amount of pop I was drinking. I don't need to complicate things!

Quote from: Arturo on March 10, 2017, 07:16:58 AMYou mean like in cereal? Or are you one of the people who eat cereal from the box? I've known a couple people who have done that.

I eat my cereal dry. What I mean is that every morning for breakfast I eat cereal and drink a can of Dasani Sparkling Lime simultaneously. Like 'normal' people would drink orange juice or something.

I haven't had sugary drinks in so long now, I don't even drink juice. lol

Icon Image by Cherubunny on Tumblr
"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony

Arturo

Quote from: Harmonie on March 10, 2017, 03:58:52 PM
Quote from: Tom62 on March 10, 2017, 05:43:19 AMAs alternative you could buy carbonated water and mix it yourselves with real apple, orange, lime or lemon juice. Most "industrial" flavored water are not so natural, because they contains chemicals. And you save some money.

Shhhh. I got myself off of pop and am now drinking unsweetened drinks as opposed to the massive amount of sugar I was intaking with the unspeakable amount of pop I was drinking. I don't need to complicate things!

Quote from: Arturo on March 10, 2017, 07:16:58 AMYou mean like in cereal? Or are you one of the people who eat cereal from the box? I've known a couple people who have done that.

I eat my cereal dry. What I mean is that every morning for breakfast I eat cereal and drink a can of Dasani Sparkling Lime simultaneously. Like 'normal' people would drink orange juice or something.

I haven't had sugary drinks in so long now, I don't even drink juice. lol

That's good. Too much sugar is bad. Be careful though because too low blood sugar will give you low mood. It's good to have some rice with it to help keep up your glycogen levels. And you can buy rice in bulk at 20 lbs a bag if you like.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Dave

Beans in tomato sauce, on toast, with Worcestershire sauce sprinkled all over.
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Biggus Dickus

i just had a bowl of green and red grapes along with fresh coconut sprinkled on top, i love grapes and fresh coconut,...it was fucking perfect, like sucking on the toes of Madeleine Stowe.

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."