Previous topic - Next topic

joeactor

Quote from: Gloucester on February 08, 2017, 08:35:07 PM
A banana.

I know . . . borrrrriiiiing!

:grin:

Bananas? Boring? NEVER!

I eat two a day.

I'm eating one right now for breakfast, along with a handful of nuts and a NuGo dark bar.

Mr. B

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" - Evelyn Beatrice Hall

Dave

Quote from: joeactor on February 09, 2017, 02:32:03 PM
A banana.

Bananas? Boring? NEVER!

I eat two a day.

I'm eating one right now for breakfast, along with a handful of nuts and a NuGo dark bar.

Ever tried them in a sandwich, mashed up with spices? I have used black pepper or even cayenne pepper (+) ginger, molases sugar . . .. Tried the mix in a panini once but I put too much in and it squidged out in the press and made a mucky, burned on mess! (Never leave a panini press unattended!)
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Gloucester on February 09, 2017, 09:15:07 PM
A banana.

Bananas? Boring? NEVER!

I eat two a day.

Ever tried them in a sandwich, mashed up with spices? I have used black pepper or even cayenne pepper (+) ginger, molases sugar . . .. Tried the mix in a panini once but I put too much in and it squidged out in the press and made a mucky, burned on mess! (Never leave a panini press unattended!)

Sometimes I have some mashed banana sprinkled with cinnamon, spread on a toast. Good breakfast.  ;D   
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

xSilverPhinx

Two sour slices of pineapple.

I like pineapples. You never know if the first bite is going to be heavenly sweetness or going to cause several muscles in your face to spasm. I like to live dangerously.

Dragonia

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on February 09, 2017, 10:10:36 PM
Quote from: Gloucester on February 09, 2017, 09:15:07 PM
A banana.

Bananas? Boring? NEVER!

I eat two a day.

Sometimes I have some mashed banana sprinkled with cinnamon, spread on a toast. Good breakfast.  ;D
OH! One of my favorites: peanut butter and sliced banana sandwich. YES.
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~ Plato (?)

Icarus

I like that one too Dragonia. That combination became known as an Elvis Presley as you may be aware.

Dragonia

No, I've never heard that before. Not sure I like the idea of eating an Elvis Presley. :o
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~ Plato (?)

Tom62

I'll have Tarte flambée in a few minutes from now.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

xSilverPhinx

Just had gnocchi for lunch, followed by some chocolate ice-cream.

Biggus Dickus

i just had a mango, i love mangoes,...it was fucking perfect, like nibbling on the thighs of Selma Hayek.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Harmonie

I was eating Cheez-Its, but I just stopped. Gosh, I don't know why but they make my breath stink. >.< You know it has to be bad when you yourself notice!

Icon Image by Cherubunny on Tumblr
"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony

Arturo

I'm drinking naturally flavored carbonated water.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Harmonie

Quote from: Arturo on March 09, 2017, 04:28:58 AM
I'm drinking naturally flavored carbonated water.

That's good stuff. It totally got me off of my pop addiction. I haven't had any pop in months because of it.

Icon Image by Cherubunny on Tumblr
"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony

Tom62

I'm having breakfast now, with egg salad, camembert and serrano ham.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein