News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

The SCIENCE of RELIGION

Started by sibzjabroni, July 22, 2007, 02:03:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sibzjabroni

Hello,

Here is a caption from a new site: MagneticReligion.com...

"This website aims to create an online community that can openly  discuss the spiritual and scientific ideas
 behind the connection between human thought and the flow of magnetic fields".
----
To me it is the birth of a new World Religion (thats actually beliveable).

Show support by linking to the site..
MagneticReligion

McQ

One warning for spamming. The link leads to an online plea for money for a bogus cause.
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

sibzjabroni

Really?....I emailed the contact address on that site and they seem pretty genuine, They are just trying to rally some support/see if people are interested.

McQ

Quote from: "sibzjabroni"Really?....I emailed the contact address on that site and they seem pretty genuine, They are just trying to rally some support/see if people are interested.

Yes, really. The only way to read their "forum" is to agree to make a donation. Please read this forum's rules HA Rules before posting such things again.
--Penn Jillette

Whitney

QuoteThe development of a community forum depends on support

It's a scam, forum software is FREE and webhosting is FREE or fairly CHEAP depending on how you go about it.  It can be expensive but not for a site like that and this one isn't expensive either....just the huge ones like ChristianForums.  The only support a community forum needs is simply the community existing, giving advice, etc.  Frankly, if you can't afford to run a forum w/o financial support you can't afford your Internet connection.

It's a poor attempt at a scam site...at least a good scam will include a long introduction to the site that tells you how much better your life would be if you took advantage of the information you receive by "donating."

MikeyV

I don't know about you, but I'm not paying to worship magnets
Life in Lubbock, Texas taught me two things. One is that God loves
you and you're going to burn in hell. The other is that sex is the
most awful, dirty thing on the face of the earth and you should save
it for someone you love.

-- Butch Hancock.

Will

WORSHIP ME!!!
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

McQ

Quote from: "Willravel"
WORSHIP ME!!!

OK, that gets a "Two Thumbs Up" and even a 9.8 from the Russian judge! LOL!
--Penn Jillette

MikeyV

Well, obviously Magneto is worthy of worship...I thought that went without saying :P
Life in Lubbock, Texas taught me two things. One is that God loves
you and you're going to burn in hell. The other is that sex is the
most awful, dirty thing on the face of the earth and you should save
it for someone you love.

-- Butch Hancock.