News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Bill O'Reilly: God Causes Tides, Not Moon

Started by Sophus, January 06, 2011, 06:08:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sophus

I do believe it's becoming an internet meme....

‎"Christian doesn't necessarily just mean good. It just means better." - John Oliver

LegendarySandwich

Quote from: "Sophus"I do believe it's becoming an internet meme....

Damn! God must exist, then.

KDbeads

Quote from: "terranus"
QuoteShit I'd even take PoBoys, are they still open?  Can't remember the name of the road but I can drive straight to it, love their dumplings.
PoBoys on 9th Ave is no longer open, unfortunately. They closed a few years back. Now it's a 4.99 All-U-Can-Eat Chinese Buffet!!

Ah, it was 9th, always got that mixed up with Nine Mile Rd...  Shame they are gone, loved the dumplings......

The Ryan's is gone too?  Pensacola is going to crap......

Uncle's name is Roger ;)
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. - Douglas Adams

elliebean

roflol
I'll have to use that sometime. Btw, is Bill a juggalo?
[size=150]â€"Ellie [/size]
You can’t lie to yourself. If you do you’ve only fooled a deluded person and where’s the victory in that?â€"Ricky Gervais

Sophus

‎"Christian doesn't necessarily just mean good. It just means better." - John Oliver

Thumpalumpacus

Quote from: "terranus"Well now. Someone is in a bad mood. Didn't realize you felt so strongly about cheese, Thump. My apologies for offending you in such an awful manner.  :P

I've been testy lately, and apologize.  As a card-carrying redneck, I'll show up at a Waffle House for a flea-bitten summit of sorts.

Jesus please us, that is funny.  Saved for further spreading.
Illegitimi non carborundum.

terranus

Trovas Veron!
--terranus | http://terranus.org--

terranus

Trovas Veron!

terranus

Trovas Veron!

terranus

Crap.

My bad. I meant to post those in the Image Dump. Not sure how I ended up posting them here. Any one of the moderators want to move those previous 2 posts for me? Thanks!

Edit: Previous 3 posts. Sorry, didn't have my daily cup of coffee this morning. Been throwing me off all day.  :crazy:
Trovas Veron!

ForTheLoveOfAll

Oh my fucking GOD. O'Reily needs his vocal cords ripped out. I saw this a few days ago, I think.

You don't hear Atheists complaining when we see signs that say "God is real. Says so in the book." or those cute little "I Love you. -God." signs. Why the double standard?

I'm fucking tired of people thinking it's against the law to be offended.

Also, typical O'Reily tactics. Making rediculous accusations, changing the subject, and talking over the guy he's interviewing.

QuoteIt's not a fact, it's what you believe.

And yet we hear religious folk asserting their beliefs every day as facts, but you aren't grilling them, are you?
A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism.
-Carl Sagan

I loved when Bush came out and said, "We are losing the war against drugs." You know what that implies? There's a war being fought, and the people on drugs are winning it.
- Bill Hicks

Sophus

Quote from: "ForTheLoveOfAll"Oh my fucking GOD. O'Reily needs his vocal cords ripped out. I saw this a few days ago, I think.

You don't hear Atheists complaining when we see signs that say "God is real. Says so in the book." or those cute little "I Love you. -God." signs. Why the double standard?

Also, typical O'Reily tactics. Making rediculous accusations, changing the subject, and talking over the guy he's interviewing.

And yet we hear religious folk asserting their beliefs every day as facts, but you aren't grilling them, are you?
We may be hearing another response to all of this from Bill if he chooses to take up Lawrence O'Donnell's challenge. During which he said

O'Reilly almost never has the capacity to outrage me, because he is just a joke to me most of the time. Most of what O’Reilly does day-in and day-out deserves nothing more than to be laughed at, which is how saturday night live treated him, what else can you do with someone who says he knows of no other explanation of why the tides go in and out. Then when told it has a little something to do with the moon thinks he can stump you with this question. "How did the moon get there?" ....He believes he can ask an utterly idiotic question like that and intimidate you, simply by using his faux Irish tough guy style. Billy boy, I know real Irish tough guys. They don’t look and sound like you. And none of them come from Long Island like you. And none of them go to work in makeup like you. Anybody who knows real tough isn’t fooled by your act, Bill.

ForTheLoveOfAll

Quote from: "Sophus"
Quote from: "ForTheLoveOfAll"Oh my fucking GOD. O'Reily needs his vocal cords ripped out. I saw this a few days ago, I think.

We may be hearing another response to all of this from Bill if he chooses to take up Lawrence O'Donnell's challenge. During which he said

O'Reilly almost never has the capacity to outrage me, because he is just a joke to me most of the time. Most of what O’Reilly does day-in and day-out deserves nothing more than to be laughed at, which is how saturday night live treated him, what else can you do with someone who says he knows of no other explanation of why the tides go in and out. Then when told it has a little something to do with the moon thinks he can stump you with this question. "How did the moon get there?" ....He believes he can ask an utterly idiotic question like that and intimidate you, simply by using his faux Irish tough guy style. Billy boy, I know real Irish tough guys. They don’t look and sound like you. And none of them come from Long Island like you. And none of them go to work in makeup like you. Anybody who knows real tough isn’t fooled by your act, Bill.

Normally, I'd be laughing at him, too, but it's grinding on me lately. Every time I see my father he's usually watching Fox, and it's usually O'Reily or Hannity who's on.

My mother is a Beckaholic, too. Yeesh. Oh well.
A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism.
-Carl Sagan

I loved when Bush came out and said, "We are losing the war against drugs." You know what that implies? There's a war being fought, and the people on drugs are winning it.
- Bill Hicks

Sophus

ForTheLoveOfAll

-Carl Sagan

- Bill Hicks