News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Flash Game: Bible or Qur'an?

Started by Will, November 27, 2010, 10:37:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will

http://bibleorquran.webs.com/game.swf

This game was posted on the Atheism subreddit and I think it's kinda hilarious. There's a passage listed, either from the Bible or the Qur'an, and you have to guess which is which. I've only had about a 67% success rate so far. It's a great way to illustrate that religions that seem dissimilar, and the members of which assume the others are so much worse, are actually similar to the point of being indistinguishable. Gotta love perspective!
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

Velma

So far, I'm getting about 90% right - but I was a devout christian for over 30 years, even if I have been an atheist for over 12 years.
Life is but a momentary glimpse of the wonder of the astonishing universe, and it is sad to see so many dreaming it away on spiritual fantasy.~Carl Sagan

Heretical Rants

I do extremely well on some of the categories and poorly on others.

Sophus

‎"Christian doesn't necessarily just mean good. It just means better." - John Oliver