News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Froid VS GOD the secrets of the trinity

Started by mrzero, June 08, 2007, 02:33:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrzero

Hi I'm from poland so don't pick on me if I'm gona mace some gramer errors OK.

So we have the trinity in Christian doctrine + this cool frase from the bible genesis 1:3"Let there be light"(Who is he tolking to ?). And of course outer beloved 3 colorful persons in one bodi well if you ask me god has multiple personality disorder thets how we name the “misturi of god” XD.

joeactor

Hi mrzero - Welcome!

I try not to think too hard about the nonsense in the bible.  It's a poorly written story at best.  I'm certain it would be rejected by most publishers...

Nice to meet you,
JoeActor

mrzero

Thanks For the worm gratings :D.

I just thought about making som fun aut of religion and the secrets of devine bullshit of God.

Well the point is that thanks for science we can understand the trinity we have one god thats 3 persons wel in science terms we have one dude that has 3 persons in his had wel thats god.
Hahaha
The irony in this is that all religion people are mental ill + their invisibile friend God.

Squid

If I remember correctly, the idea of a triple-deity isn't anything new and Christianity certainly didn't think of it first.  A friend of mine did an extensive report on triple deities once a long while back - I vaguely remember him talking about it.

Also, I know there are parts where supposedly god is speaking to himself and he says, "we" or "us".  Some will say he's talking to rest of the trinity or the angels and all this crap.  I would be more inclined to say that it says that because the stories are originally adapted from previous polytheistic religions.