News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Will anyone here admit to this?

Started by Ned, November 16, 2010, 07:43:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thumpalumpacus

Actually, my god is Les Paul, and he died of heart failure, so, yeah.
Illegitimi non carborundum.

Asmodean

Quote from: "'Matt'"[spoiler:3r2o5xh6]
Quote from: "Thumpalumpacus"
[/spoiler:3r2o5xh6]
Actually, your god was nailed to a cross too.
Nope. Thor is riding around the world, swinging Mjølner the Hammer, making thunder. Proof..? Lightning storms. You be a fool to deny the awesome hammer-wielding power of Thor.  :pop:

EDIT: Ever seen an old icelandic Mjølner talisman..? Looks something very much like this:

Obviously, Thor must be the Antichrist!  :D
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Tank

Quote from: "metaed"Personally I got a chuckle out of it, because Ned promised and delivered God's eulogy---that is, a formal expression of praise for someone dead.  :hmm:
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Ned

Quote from: "metaed"Personally I got a chuckle out of it, because Ned promised and delivered God's eulogy---that is, a formal expression of praise for someone dead.  :cool:
Not necessarily, it can just mean "High praise or commendation". (See here; http://www.thefreedictionary.com/eulogy)

Quote from: "Sophus"I thought Ned was being satirical of Christians. This guy is for real?
Yes, of course.

Asmodean

So why DO you feel the need to praise your asshole deity, Ned..?
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Ned

Quote from: "Asmodean"So why DO you feel the need to praise your asshole deity, Ned..?

Whitney

This thread is stupid so I'm locking it.