News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Hello

Started by Achronos, November 11, 2010, 02:11:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Achronos

I have skipped this part of the forum, and have headed right into discussion, but just wanted to say I look forward to spending time with each of you that I encounter. Even-though I present my beliefs as Christian, I am not here to damn anyone nor be disrespectful. If I seem to do so, please forgive me for it is not my intention. I come to this forum as an observer and listener; to weigh in the other side of the argument. It would be ignorant of myself just to indulge only in Christian philosophy and theology (though good in its own right) without taking the opposite into consideration.

While I try to best humble myself and preclude my own eccentricities, I am open to something you would like to learn more about me.

With warmest regards.
"Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe."
- St. Augustine

Tank

Hello Achronos

Welcome aboard.

Regards
Chris
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Cecilie

Hi there. Welcome to HAF. :-)
The world's what you create.

wildfire_emissary

Hello. Is that the statue of David, your avatar?
"All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets." -Voltaire

Thumpalumpacus

Hi there.  From your posts, you seem like decent folk.  welcome.
Illegitimi non carborundum.

Achronos

Quote from: "wildfire_emissary"Hello. Is that the statue of David, your avatar?

Yes it is, my favorite statue of all time and I might consider it my favorite piece of artwork as well.
"Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe."
- St. Augustine