News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

EVANGELIST REVEALS HIS DIRTY SECRETS

Started by Victoria_R, October 30, 2010, 08:52:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Victoria_R

Looks like that guy that made that last video I discussed has decided to reveal some of his little secret tactics and tricks that he uses to try and manipulate a conversation.

I thought it would be worth sharing so that everyone else is informed:)

Link removed

Thumpalumpacus

This post is spam.  Victoria posted the exact same post at TAF.
Illegitimi non carborundum.

Victoria_R

Thumpalumpacus

Same post here, there, and everywhere.  Generic, canned post.

Spam.

Also, are you a guy or a girl?  'Cause I've seen your gender listed as both, depending on which site you're posting on.  For instance, here you're listed as a female, but at my home site, you're listed as a male.

Asmodean

Quote from: "Victoria_R"How does that make it spam?
The text. It's purple. That's how.  :rant:

(No, not really, but other colors are primarilly a tool for emphasis. The easiest to read against a light background is black.)
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

McQ

Quote from: "Victoria_R"Looks like that guy that made that last video I discussed has decided to reveal some of his little secret tactics and tricks that he uses to try and manipulate a conversation.

I thought it would be worth sharing so that everyone else is informed:)

Link removed

Victoria, this is a forum warning. You've now posted twice what we define as spam. I made it clear in my reply to your first post. Another one of your spam posts will result in a forum ban. We know you post the same things on other forums and then never return to the topic. That, in fact makes you a "serial spammer".

So either stop the spamming, introduce yourself, and participate in the forum, or take the alternate.
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Asmodean

Quote from: "McQ""serial spammer"
I wonder when Hollywood discoveres the notion...  :D
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

LegendarySandwich

A quick Google search reveals that this same post is on a lot of different forums, not just one other.

McQ

Quote from: "LegendarySandwich"A quick Google search reveals that this same post is on a lot of different forums, not just one other.

Yep, thanks, we noticed that Victoria has been spamming multiple forums, which just seems like such a complete waste of time. I still don't understand why people do this. Just mind boggling to think that people spend any effort at all to be spammers. It's not like the internet was just created yesterday and everyone on it is six years old. You'd think people would get over this kind of thing by now.
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Thumpalumpacus

Quote from: "LegendarySandwich"A quick Google search reveals that this same post is on a lot of different forums, not just one other.

Yes, I saw that in modding for TAF, after I made my post pointing that out.

The Magic Pudding

Is Victoria_R's avatar human?
Or a doll more lifelike than most?
Not that I know much about these things... honest.