News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

Facepalm news clips

Started by DropLogic, October 07, 2010, 04:09:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DropLogic

I'm not sure if there is a thread on this topic yet.  Thought I would start one if not.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/39516952#39516952

This clip should link to the woman who sees Jesus in her MRI.

joeactor

Yeah... I'm pretty certain she's praying to the wrong god.

That's definitely Imhotep:

DropLogic

Actually I think it's that guy in the middle.

KDbeads

Greer, SC..... that explains it all roflol
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. - Douglas Adams

elliebean

[size=150]â€"Ellie [/size]
You can’t lie to yourself. If you do you’ve only fooled a deluded person and where’s the victory in that?â€"Ricky Gervais

Asmodean

Looks like a bag-o-bones chinese guy, complete with a pointy beard to me... Behold Myagi!  :hmm:

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

SSY

Quote from: "Godschild"SSY: You are fairly smart and to think I thought you were a few fries short of a happy meal.
Quote from: "Godschild"explain to them how and why you decided to be athiest and take the consequences that come along with it
Quote from: "Aedus"Unlike atheists, I'm not an angry prick

Asmodean

Quote from: "SSY"Pai Mei> Mr Miyagi
Be that as it may, ITâ,,¢ still looks more like Myagi  :P
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

PoopShoot

Cancer Jesus is in my sig and is now a meme.
All hail Cancer Jesus!

Sophus

Wait..... what? Why would you want to see Jesus in your cancer?  :crazy:
‎"Christian doesn't necessarily just mean good. It just means better." - John Oliver

karadan

Quote from: "DropLogic"http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2010/oct/09/insane-clown-posse-christians-god

So they went from being huge douchebags to even bigger douchebags?

"No," sighs Violent J. "I figured most people would say, 'Wow, I didn't know Insane Clown Posse could be deep like that.' But instead it's, 'ICP said a giraffe is a miracle. Ha ha ha! What a bunch of idiots.'" He pauses, then adds defiantly, "A giraffe is a fucking miracle. It has a dinosaur-like neck. It's yellow. Yeah, technically an elephant is not a miracle. Technically. They've been here for hundreds of years…"

Yeah, really deep...  :|

Violent J shakes his head sorrowfully. "Who looks at the stars at night and says, 'Oh, those are gaseous forms of plutonium'?" he says. "No! You look at the stars and you think, 'Those are beautiful.'"

Hahaha. Science obviously isn't their strong point.
What a pair of jackasses.
QuoteI find it mistifying that in this age of information, some people still deny the scientific history of our existence.

DropLogic

"insane" turns out to be an accurate descriptor.

madness

Quote from: "DropLogic"http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2010/oct/09/insane-clown-posse-christians-god

I believe I'm stupider from simply having read that article... :drool

Sophus

‎"Christian doesn't necessarily just mean good. It just means better." - John Oliver