News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Christine O'Donnell is a Witch!

Started by Sophus, September 20, 2010, 12:31:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sophus

My fellow good Christian voters, think twice before you vote for Christine O'Donnell! She had confessed to practicing witchcraft!!!!!!1!

QuoteI dabbled into witchcraft -- I never joined a coven. But I did, I did. ... I dabbled into witchcraft. I hung around people who were doing these things. I'm not making this stuff up. I know what they told me they do. . . .
I hung around people who were doing these things. I'm not making this stuff up. I know what they told me they do. One of my first dates with a witch was on a satanic altar, and I didn't know it. I mean, there's little blood there and stuff like that. We went to a movie and then had a little midnight picnic on a satanic altar.

But at least she's not doing anything as evil as those crazy US scientists:

Quote"They are -- they are doing that here in the United States. American scientific companies are cross-breeding humans and animals and coming up with mice with fully functioning human brains. So they're already into this experiment."

lol
And you thought Sarah Palin was as good as it gets.
‎"Christian doesn't necessarily just mean good. It just means better." - John Oliver

PoopShoot

Well, without mice like that, how would we ever film a sequel to Hitchhiker's Guide?
All hail Cancer Jesus!

curiosityandthecat

Witchcraft and "satanic altar" in the same paragraph equals loony.  :crazy:
-Curio

Martin TK

O'Donnell is like Palin to me, I'd do either one of them, provided they PROMISED NOT TO SPEAK. I think a Playboy spread with Palin and O'Donnell would be a HUGE seller.

By the way, my wife approves this message.
"Ever since the 19th Century, Theologians have made an overwhelming case that the gospels are NOT reliable accounts of what happened in the history of the real world"   Richard Dawkins - The God Delusion

PoopShoot

Quote from: "Martin TK"By the way, my wife approves this message.
You say that as if it mattered.
All hail Cancer Jesus!

Sophus

Quote from: "curiosityandthecat"Witchcraft and "satanic altar" in the same paragraph equals loony.  :brick: The worst thing of all though, is that she is one of five Tea Party candidates running for Senate who want to outlaw abortions in cases of rape and incest, no matter what.
‎"Christian doesn't necessarily just mean good. It just means better." - John Oliver

Will

I'm cool with people being Wiccan, but this woman is a massive hypocrite.

The whole puritan thing doesn't fly anymore. I'll bet my next paycheck the masturbates just as much as the rest of humanity.
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

Tanker

Quote from: "PoopShoot"Well, without mice like that, how would we ever film a sequel to Hitchhiker's Guide?

The radio show, t.v. show, books, or movie/s (depends on the series)? lol.
"I'd rather die the go to heaven" - William Murderface Murderface  Murderface-

I've been in fox holes, I'm still an atheist -Me-

God is a cake, and we all know what the cake is.

(my spelling, grammer, and punctuation suck, I know, but regardless of how much I read they haven't improved much since grade school. It's actually a bit of a family joke.

Asmodean

Quote from: "curiosityandthecat"Witchcraft and "satanic altar" in the same paragraph equals loony.  :D

That woman... Is she, like, for real..?  :raised: oO(And then they say "All life deserves a chance"..! Well, SOME life we'd be better off without)
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Ultima22689

All of these hardcore, family first conservatives are like this. They have dozens of skeletons in the closet because at one point in their lives they did HUMAN things.

Ultima22689

All of these hardcore, family first conservatives are like this. They have dozens of skeletons in the closet because at one point in their lives they did HUMAN things.
[youtube:2nz72j99]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iWRw3oZdg4[/youtube:2nz72j99]

Thumpalumpacus

I found her attachment to the word "stuff" rather odd.
Illegitimi non carborundum.

curiosityandthecat

Christine O'Donnell is, to put it politely, a fucking nutter.  :|
-Curio

Sophus

Quote from: "curiosityandthecat"Christine O'Donnell is, to put it politely, a fucking nutter.  :drool

Quote from: "Will"I'm cool with people being Wiccan, but this woman is a massive hypocrite.

The Wiccans are upset with her too because she mentioned blood being on an alter and apparently that wouldn't be the case (?).

Asmodean

Hitler also said:

How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

I subscribe to that point of view more often than not. Should I maybe get a swastika on my right... Left... Right... Eh... My arm..?
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.