News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

Zeitgeist

Started by chrome, September 16, 2010, 06:14:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrome

Hey ... was wondering if any one here have seen any of the Zeitgeist movies?

I have seen both the ones released and found them very interesting - some of it was fairly far fetched but some of it was pretty believable. I don't know enough about history, politics etc to make a valued judgment on whether the content of this documentary holds any credence. But I am interested to hear what people on here generally think about the things that were stated within this doco. I'm a bit of a sponge  :D

if you haven't seen it you can watch it for free here: http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

tymygy

Quote from: "chrome"Hey ... was wondering if any one here have seen any of the Zeitgeist movies?

I have seen both the ones released and found them very interesting - some of it was fairly far fetched but some of it was pretty believable. I don't know enough about history, politics etc to make a valued judgment on whether the content of this documentary holds any credence. But I am interested to hear what people on here generally think about the things that were stated within this doco. I'm a bit of a sponge  :)
Quote from: "Tank"The Catholic Church jumped on the Big Bang as if it were a choir boy! .

pckizer

Quote from: "chrome"Hey ... was wondering if any one here have seen any of the Zeitgeist movies?

I have seen both the ones released and found them very interesting - some of it was fairly far fetched but some of it was pretty believable. I don't know enough about history, politics etc to make a valued judgment on whether the content of this documentary holds any credence. But I am interested to hear what people on here generally think about the things that were stated within this doco. I'm a bit of a sponge  :D

Yup, seen them.  They're great mind candy and kinda fun to watch, but there's so much fiction in them that they really shouldn't be taken as anything very close to reality or explanatory.

See:

Have fun reading!