News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Amazing New Discoveries! Paradigm-shift and knowing!

Started by hatheistforums, August 24, 2010, 03:12:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

No, I asked what your point of posting these images was not asking you to post more images.  Let me first say that these graphics are cluttered and difficult to follow.  Secondly, you lack presentation of the over-reaching idea you are attempting to convey.

hatheistforums

http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/9333 ... androm.gif

In the right "layered structure" (abstract layers) each layer is the sum of all previous layers (time is represented up-down: as 1 of 3 dimensions). Each layer is a mind occurring through time either able to think about: vision (evolutionary needs, everyday stuff), sizescale (contemplating observer sizes, galaxies or atoms or even what we see). All knowledge fits in the sizescale. The brain is lvl5 sizescale (somewhat in the middle), you see it when eye is size of human eye or bigger/smaller. But in general the observer is huge when the galaxy looks like a disk in front of you.

So if you put layers stacked ontopof eachother each layer represents a mind, choose a mind and look what functions represents it, what clusters of neurons/connections in the brain. It works with vision, survives. Hence it is natural to say in everyday life we should not think "sensors are bumped into perhaps a tiger in the dark perhaps i should move my muscles pulled here from the brain".

Similarily evolutionary benefits like color or feeling (hunger), you know what i can explain? the self. The right scale represents observer history, as the history of the mind with the sensor and muscle as the bottom layers and human language as the most recently evolved (recent in time).

A reproducing lump of molecules among H2O-molecules (in water on a planet) reproduced, self-copied not sexually (not two, just one dividing). A dna-ladder split like chainsawed from up to down in the middle. And copied.

Reproduction yields automatically survival of most surviving, most meaning how many children you have. what matters is survival no matter how u survive.

Squid

Okay, lemme put it this way.  Why are you posting this stuff?  What is the purpose for it?  Right now you're rambling like a schizophrenic and it's a jumble of ideas without any cohesion.  Remember high school when you'd write essay papers and the teacher would tell you to make sure and put your thesis sentence in there?  Well, write your thesis sentence here so we know what the hell you're even talking about.  Just remember what Laplace said - a collection of facts is no more a theory than a pile of stones is a house.

Whitney

Squid, you're such a nice and patient fellow.

I, on the other hand, am not....hatheistforums just won him or herself a one week ban for spam/trolling after having been given proper warning in one of the other threads.  We'll see if that gets the point across that just point images and ignoring people is not what HAF members think is fun.

Thumpalumpacus

Illegitimi non carborundum.