News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

My thoughts

Started by Prea, July 09, 2010, 03:04:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prea

Energy is a deity and there is one source of all the energy. Energy can never be created nor destroyed (however it takes part in doing both) it can only be transformed from one state to another. Energy is consciousness. Energy is feeling and love, it is everything. Energy is life and existence. There is another life and you exist as energy somehow. So when you look at anything as different from yourself it's actually all the same and comes from the same place, even though it appears different and in different forms

There is no immaterial reality, because all matter comes from god/energy
QuoteSpirituality can refer to an ultimate or immaterial reality
QuoteMost inclusively, atheism is simply the absence of belief that any deities exist. Atheism is contrasted with theism, which in its most general form is the belief that at least one deity exists

Everything is energy and a contradiction
Quotecontradiction - opposition between two conflicting forces or ideas
QuoteA deity is a postulated preternatural or supernatural immortal being, who may be thought of as holy, divine, or sacred, held in high regard, and respected by believers, often called in some religions as a God.
QuoteIn physics, energy (from the Greek ἐνέργεια - energeia, "activity, operation", from ἐνεργόÏ, - energos, "active, working"[1]) is a quantity that can be assigned to every particle, object, and system of objects as a consequence of the state of that particle, object or system of objects. Different forms of energy include kinetic, potential, thermal, gravitational, sound, elastic, light, and electromagnetic energy. The forms of energy are often named after a related force. German physicist Hermann von Helmholtz established that all forms of energy are equivalent - energy in one form can disappear but the same amount of energy will appear in another form.[2] Energy is subject to a conservation law. Energy is a scalar physical quantity. In the International System of Units (SI), energy is measured in joules, but in some fields other units such as kilowatt-hours and kilocalories are also used.
QuoteMaterialism holds that the only thing that exists is matter, that all things are composed of material, and all phenomena (including consciousness) are the result of material interactions. In other words, matter is the only substance. Supernaturalism, on the other hand, holds that other things exist (or may exist) in addition.

materialism - a desire for wealth and material possessions with little interest in ethical or spiritual matter

And so what happens on december 21, 2012 (12-21-12.....a computer is off at 0 and on at 1, just like we sleep and are awake)

God existing as energy explains how it is all seeing (light/eyes), all knowing (time), yet does not impact our free will because we control our own energy. There is one self/creator/archetype. And I wonder if believing has something to do with it (do you believe what you feel) When you die there is only the presence of light/energy/love or the lack of it.

God is telling us something through the use of 2012 (time) and  technology (movies or art/computer/internet)

Idk how to explain and I have a fairly limited understanding of physics. It's like I could feel it and understand it....but not see it (I was on drugs when I figured this stuff out/put the pieces together) I believe this energy exists as some type of self-sustaining oscillating/vibrational energy. Like a continuous wave?

Maybe similar to a carnot cycle? idk

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophecy_of_the_Popes
QuoteThe Prophecy of the Popes, attributed to Saint Malachy, is a list of 112 short phrases in Latin. They purport to describe each of the Roman Catholic popes (along with a few anti-popes), beginning with Pope Celestine II (elected in 1143) and concluding with a pope described in the prophecy as "Peter the Roman", whose pontificate will end in the destruction of the city of Rome.
All 111 popes have been guessed right. There's only 1 more
Quote112 Peter the Roman, who will nourish the sheep in many tribulations; when they are finished, the city of seven hills will be destroyed, and the fearsome Judge will judge His people. The End.
However the judging comes from yourself and how you treated other people, as they are all part of the self and one in the same

During my cid trip I also had the interpretation that this energy/god did indeed make the bible, but more so as a test for people (although also to bring about order). It seemed extremely ironic/funny in a way....because then you have people taking the words too literally and causing destruction and seperation

Also in the Book of Revelation
QuoteAnd the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;
"9 And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed."

I should add Tupac/Makeveli.
"I'm sure to be rich till 96"
[VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyA4DjBm3cY[/VIDEO]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati
I was never one to believe in conspiracies but I feel like it's manifesting itself in everything. In God we trust is on all of our money. I also find it weird that December 21 is 4 days before christmas and a month and a half after an election.
QuoteIlluminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened") is a name that refers to several groups, both historical and modern, and both real and fictitious. Historically, it refers specifically to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776. In modern times it is also used to refer to a purported conspiratorial organization which acts as a shadowy "power behind the throne", allegedly controlling world affairs through present day governments and corporations, usually as a modern incarnation or continuation of the Bavarian Illuminati. In this context, Illuminati is often used in reference to a New World Order (NWO). Many conspiracy theorists believe the Illuminati are the masterminds behind events that will lead to the establishment of such a New World Order.

I cant help but wonder.....
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/stephen-p-cohen/obama-netanyahu-meeting-5_b_639955.html#
QuotePresident Obama and Prime Minister Netanyahu decided this week to forcefully declare, once again, these basic facts of their countries' relationship. They resolved to not allow their continuing disagreements about the peace process's specific issues, including very important concerns, to grow into a crisis in the special relationship. They both acknowledged that, in the era of Iran's nuclear ambition, of Al-Qaeda and other Islamic radical threats, and during a period of what is likely to be transitions of leadership in several important countries in the region, they would not permit themselves to veer off the main course

By reinforcing the special relationship they provided the new energy required for moving the peace process forward now, so that an agreement will be reached on some issues before November 2012.

http://www.barackobama.com/issues/
QuoteTo build a lasting foundation for America’s economic prosperity and security, we’ll organize around the core challenges facing Americans and their families â€" energy, health care, and education. By acting together, we can overcome the obstacles that for too long have prevented real change on the critical issues that Americans face day in and day out. Now is the time to leave behind the status quo and build support for real solutions to ensure that President Obama succeeds in fulfilling the promise of change. Read more about the challenges we face and the solutions that will get us back on the road to long-term prosperity.
QuoteEconomy

We will not rebuild our economy on the old model of bubbles and busts. We'll only climb out of the current crisis by creating a new, sustainable foundation for our economy's future -- and make the tough choices to put our economy back on the road to long-term prosperity

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monomyth
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hero_With_a_Thousand_Faces

Thumpalumpacus

I left my waders elsewhere, and that's an awful lot of woo for my shoes.
Illegitimi non carborundum.

The Black Jester

What were you smoking when you wrote this, and will you please share it with the rest of us?
The Black Jester

"Religion is institutionalised superstition, science is institutionalised curiosity." - Tank

"Confederation of the dispossessed,
Fearing neither god nor master." - Killing Joke

http://theblackjester.wordpress.com

pinkocommie

Hey there buddy.  I'm doing mushrooms tonight, so this might make more sense to me later.  Right now it just sounds like a lot of assertions without any evidence.  I can do it too.  Look -

QuoteWater is a deity and there is one source of all the water. Water can never be created nor destroyed (however it takes part in doing both) it can only be transformed from one state to another. Water is consciousness. Water is feeling and love, it is everything. Water is life and existence. There is another life and you exist as water somehow. So when you look at anything as different from yourself it's actually all the same and comes from the same place, even though it appears different and in different forms

There is no immaterial reality, because all matter comes from water.

I know, huh?  Pretty confusing!

On Dec. 21st 2012 I'm getting married.  It's going to be a pretty epic party, that's probably what you're picking up on.

Also, double rainbow - what does it mean?

[youtube:10av5wil]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQSNhk5ICTI[/youtube:10av5wil]
Ubi dubium ibi libertas: Where there is doubt, there is freedom.
http://alliedatheistalliance.blogspot.com/

Whitney

Prea, you should make yourself familiar with HAF rules...we don't allow preaching and what you did in your OP would be preaching since you didn't provide evidence of most if not all of your claims.

Prea

wnd.com/?pageId=38823
christianheritagemins.org/articles/Ten_Commandments_old_9-20-03.htm

____
admin break
» This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?f=3&p=73100#p73100 .

These are either spam links or you are unable to use your own words to defend your OP...both are against HAF rules...this is your first warning. Please familiarize yourself with the forum rules and banning process. You are on strike one of three...three is out.

GAYtheist

"It is my view that the atomic bomb is only slightly less dangerous than religion." John Paschal, myself.

"The problem with humanity is not that we are all born inherently stupid, that's just common knowledge. No, the problem with humanity is that 95% of us never grow out of it." John Paschal, myself

Cite134

Why am I getting the imperssion that these baseless claims are not "your" thoughts?
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" - Carl Sagan.

SSY

I cherry picked a couple of phrases to Google, they seem to be unique, at least it's not a copy/pasta.

The first bit sounds like pantheism, then you just went off on a wild excursion, congratulations.
Quote from: "Godschild"SSY: You are fairly smart and to think I thought you were a few fries short of a happy meal.
Quote from: "Godschild"explain to them how and why you decided to be athiest and take the consequences that come along with it
Quote from: "Aedus"Unlike atheists, I'm not an angry prick

Caecilian

I took a lot of acid in my mis-spent youth. One thing that I learned: Its called a hallucinogen for a reason. Acid trips are a very poor guide to the nature of reality.

Prea has yet to learn this. Lets hope s/he wises up, for the alternative is madness.

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Prea

To the person who inserted water for energy, you should realize energy and atoms make up water.

Quote from: "GAYtheist"
Quote from: "Prea"http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=38823
http://www.christianheritagemins.org/ar ... -20-03.htm
Non-biased evidence?

You do not find it strange that tablets that closely resemble the ten commandments are in our supreme courthouse?
Quoteall forms of energy are equivalent - energy in one form can disappear but the same amount of energy will appear in another form

There is one creator (notice how Jesus' father was a carpenter?), one architect, one writer, one musician, one artist, one mathematician, one physicist, one dreamer, one thinker, etc. And we are all a manifestation/reflection of this one self, and its creative spirit is instilled in each of us. Look into yourself and those around you if you don't believe me. We are responsible for what we create in our lives. There is no hell, there is only the hell you create within yourself. So when you treat others wrongly, you are literally doing wrong to yourself as it is all one in the same. I believe this "self" is manifesting itself through 2012....I'm just trying to put the pieces together.

Maya backwards is ayam/I AM

Someone put this in a youtube comment lol
QuoteThe penis is God; the penis is master and creator of the universe. Before time, there the penis was. The penis is eternal.

Recusant

Hello, and welcome to HAF, Prea

The use of entheogens is well documented in history, and no doubt occurred in pre-history as well.  So I see no reason to doubt that you had some type of revelation on your trip(s). I would say that the religious insights gained while partaking of entheogens have no more or less validity than other religious insights.  That is: dubious at best. If it floats your boat and you do no harm, fine.  As far as I'm concerned, even if you had not mentioned that you had at least some of these thoughts while on a trip, I would consider them unsubstantiated musings, no more. I have been a psychonaut in my time, and realize how significant some of the things one might encounter during a trip can seem.  Their true significance varies quite a bit, though.

Quote from: "Prea"You do not find it strange that tablets that closely resemble the ten commandments are in our supreme courthouse?

You may be interested to read Snopes' examination of this topic.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Squid

Gawen

Quote from: "Prea"There is one creator (notice how Jesus' father was a carpenter?), one architect, one writer, one musician, one artist, one mathematician, one physicist, one dreamer, one thinker, etc.
Prove it please.
QuoteAnd we are all a manifestation/reflection of this one self, and its creative spirit is instilled in each of us.
Prove this as well please.
QuoteLook into yourself and those around you if you don't believe me. We are responsible for what we create in our lives.
I thought you just said there is one of everything and its spirit is manifested into us? If this spirit isn't my own, I'm not responsible for whatever it does.
QuoteThere is no hell,
Gotta prove that too.
Quotethere is only the hell you create within yourself.
Why can't there be many versions of hell?
QuoteSo when you treat others wrongly, you are literally doing wrong to yourself as it is all one in the same.
Sorry, but you said something quite different in your first sentence.
QuoteI believe this "self" is manifesting itself through 2012....I'm just trying to put the pieces together.
Quite a frakkin cliffhanger, eh? What happens when the pieces don't fit by the end of 2012?

QuoteMaya backwards is ayam/I AM
Really? Reality backwards is Ytilaer.

QuoteSomeone put this in a youtube comment lol The penis is God; the penis is master and creator of the universe. Before time, there the penis was. The penis is eternal.
I reckon I must be God, then...cause I can be a really big dick sometimes...*chucklin*
The essence of the mind is not in what it thinks, but how it thinks. Faith is the surrender of our mind; of reason and our skepticism to put all our trust or faith in someone or something that has no good evidence of itself. That is a sinister thing to me. Of all the supposed virtues, faith is not.
"When you fall, I will be there" - Floor