News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Reasons to be cheerful!

Started by Tank, June 26, 2010, 03:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Essie Mae

Quote from: Dave on February 04, 2018, 06:37:40 PM
Welcone bavk, Essie!

Thank you kindly sir. Been visiting our son and granddaughters. It was very hectic visit because they moved house while we were there. Lovely house but it confirms that they are there, (Oz) permanently now. So what with exhaustion from the visit and the the jet lag, we didn't feel too good last week. Feeling perkier now but Mr M says I should leave Perkier alone.
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

Dave

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

xSilverPhinx

^ :lol: From the Wind in the Willows I assume?
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Dave

Essie Mae

Dave

JUSTIFICATION OF MY THEORY,

I have long believed that the best treatment for flu is gin and tonic with ice and lemon.

Scientists now reckon that "a small amount of alcohol" (two glaases of wine) helps clear viral toxins from the brain. So, g&t with ice and slice has a febrifuge in the tonic water, ice to help further reduce temperature and soothe the throat, vitamin C in the lemon and alcohol to clear toxins . . .

What more could you ask of a drink?

:tounge in cheek:

Bluenose

+++ Divide by cucumber error: please reinstall universe and reboot.  +++

GNU Terry Pratchett

Buddy

Guess who put in their two weeks in at a shitty serving job? Guess who has a shiny new job at a bank??!!!!!!
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Tank

Quote from: Buddy on February 08, 2018, 07:23:47 PM
Guess who put in their two weeks in at a shitty serving job? Guess who has a shiny new job at a bank??!!!!!!
Lillith?
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Buddy

Quote from: Tank on February 08, 2018, 07:46:54 PM
Lillith?

I wish. Little freeloader doesn't even pay rent.

I almost feel bad because I'm filling out my new hire paperwork now from my current job. Almost.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Dave

Yay!

Sandra Craft

Hooray   :dance:
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Guardian85

:bravo:

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Essie Mae

:thumbsup: Congratulations Buddy; so pleased for you.