News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Reasons to be cheerful!

Started by Tank, June 26, 2010, 03:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Dragonia on January 21, 2017, 09:37:21 PM
Quote from: Father Bruno on January 16, 2017, 02:51:43 PM
I finished an entire tube of lip-balm this morning. I mean completely, all the way to the little cup at the bottom. Normally I loose them long before I ever come close to finishing them, often times I have 2-3 if not more in various pockets, drawers, backpacks, etc... (I'm addicted to the stuff, especially this time of year)

Makes feel very accomplished to finish the whole thing off and happy I got my monies worth; though now I'm beginning to experience some withdrawal symptoms,... "Need moar, gotta have more lip-balm, I mean I need it bad baby"!
Father Bruno, this post really resonates deeply within my soul and made me smile.  :)
My can't- live-without-it lip balm is Burt's Bees. Its perfection in a tube.

Dragonia, your post made me happy, as I now know I'm not alone with my obsession with lip-balm. Burt's Bees was my number one for a long time, I still use it, but currently hooked on the "booda butter' brand. (All natural, organic, etc...)

;D
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Father Bruno on January 22, 2017, 06:15:20 PM
Quote from: Dragonia on January 21, 2017, 09:37:21 PM
Quote from: Father Bruno on January 16, 2017, 02:51:43 PM
I finished an entire tube of lip-balm this morning. I mean completely, all the way to the little cup at the bottom. Normally I loose them long before I ever come close to finishing them, often times I have 2-3 if not more in various pockets, drawers, backpacks, etc... (I'm addicted to the stuff, especially this time of year)

Makes feel very accomplished to finish the whole thing off and happy I got my monies worth; though now I'm beginning to experience some withdrawal symptoms,... "Need moar, gotta have more lip-balm, I mean I need it bad baby"!
Father Bruno, this post really resonates deeply within my soul and made me smile.  :)
My can't- live-without-it lip balm is Burt's Bees. Its perfection in a tube.

Dragonia, your post made me happy, as I now know I'm not alone with my obsession with lip-balm. Burt's Bees was my number one for a long time, I still use it, but currently hooked on the "booda butter' brand. (All natural, organic, etc...)

;D

:grin:

I know the feeling. I used to carry lip balm with me everywhere as well, when I lived in a region with 6 month droughts. It could get pretty dry, and lips cracked and bled frequently by the end of that period. Since I moved to a different climate my lip balm obsession just...faded away.   
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Dragonia

;D
I am going to have to make it my mission to find some Booda Butter now, and try it out!
I'm in a very humid environment and I STILL use my lip stuff all the time. I guess one could say that I'm an addict.  :-*
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~ Plato (?)

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Dragonia on January 23, 2017, 12:42:14 PM

;D
I am going to have to make it my mission to find some Booda Butter now, and try it out!
I'm in a very humid environment and I STILL use my lip stuff all the time. I guess one could say that I'm an addict.  :-*

xSilverPhinx

Tomorrow I don't have to wake up early for once! :grin:

(which means I probably will anyways but not having to is reason enough to be cheerful!)

Dragonia

My new additions to my little flock o' chickens have finally started giving me eggs.
Makes me very cheerful  ;D

Arturo

It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Dragonia

Oh, they are super cute! And they do make me cheery. Here are 3 of my girls.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Dragonia on January 27, 2017, 02:33:21 PM

Nice looking birds, and there is nothing better than fresh laid eggs...

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Dragonia on January 27, 2017, 02:33:21 PM

What cute chickens!

xSilverPhinx

It's FRIDAY! :party:

I have big plans for this weekend, big plans. :grin:

Essie Mae

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on January 27, 2017, 09:49:31 PM

Well don't leave us hanging .........
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Essie Mae on January 27, 2017, 11:48:30 PM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on January 27, 2017, 09:49:31 PM

Well don't leave us hanging .........

It involves a lot of catching up on sleep. :grin: Something I've come to value.

:offtobed:

xSilverPhinx

:jumps: Thursday is a holiday! I don't now what holiday it is, I don't care, I just want to do nothing.

xSilverPhinx