News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Reasons to be cheerful!

Started by Tank, June 26, 2010, 03:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buddy

Quote from: Tank on October 24, 2016, 12:54:04 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on October 24, 2016, 05:04:29 AM
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on October 24, 2016, 04:08:49 AM
Quote from: Magdalena on October 24, 2016, 01:58:57 AM
Quote from: No one on October 23, 2016, 04:30:20 AM
Seeing free roaming blouse bunnies in the wild.
I don't know what this means.
It can't be a "literate" thing because bunnies don't wear blouses.
This is an idiom? Yes?
What does it mean?
Can No one tell me what it means!? Anyone?   :grin:

Boobs, baby!  Free ranging boobs.  You know, those soft little handfuls that make one smile.

Wait. So No one's reason to be cheerful is...seeing boobs?  :lol:
He's not alone!
Same
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Pasta Chick

Quote from: Buddy on October 24, 2016, 04:14:47 PM
Quote from: Tank on October 24, 2016, 12:54:04 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on October 24, 2016, 05:04:29 AM
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on October 24, 2016, 04:08:49 AM
Quote from: Magdalena on October 24, 2016, 01:58:57 AM
Quote from: No one on October 23, 2016, 04:30:20 AM
Seeing free roaming blouse bunnies in the wild.
I don't know what this means.
It can't be a "literate" thing because bunnies don't wear blouses.
This is an idiom? Yes?
What does it mean?
Can No one tell me what it means!? Anyone?   :grin:

Boobs, baby!  Free ranging boobs.  You know, those soft little handfuls that make one smile.

Wait. So No one's reason to be cheerful is...seeing boobs?  :lol:
He's not alone!
Same

Yup.

xSilverPhinx

Ok, it's already been established that I am poetically illiterate by our dear Nam some time ago, so I have to ask, were they bouncing like bunnies? :chin:

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Magdalena

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on October 24, 2016, 06:33:16 PM
Ok, it's already been established that I am poetically illiterate by our dear Nam some time ago, so I have to ask, were they bouncing like bunnies? :chin:
Me too, so I also have to ask, were they "wild" like...in the open air...uncovered?  :chin:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Magdalena on October 24, 2016, 07:08:48 PM
Me too, so I also have to ask, were they "wild" like...in the open air...uncovered?  :chin:

I took that to mean that they weren't "caged" by a sports bra. :lol:

:secrets1: Interpreting poetic metaphors can be fun! My problem is that I tend to think literally, so when some one (or in this case, No one)  says that they're cheerful because they saw "free roaming blouse bunnies in the wild" I take it he saw boobs that looked like bunnies, which were bouncing.  Something out of a surreal carnival scene. It makes it weirder that they do not bounce synchronously in my mind, because why would two independently minded bunnies bounce at the same time? You get the picture. :grin:

Magdalena

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on October 24, 2016, 07:23:29 PM

Yes! That's what I imagined!
"free roaming" ... "in the wild." Means, no bra...right?  :-\
The question now is, were they meant to be seen by no one, or No one? Because if there is a "blouse" that means they were still partly covered...yes?

:secrets1: Interpreting poetic metaphors can be fun! My problem is that I tend to think literally, so when some one (or in this case, No one)  says that they're cheerful because they saw "free roaming blouse bunnies in the wild" I take it he saw boobs that looked like bunnies, which were bouncing.  Something out of a surreal carnival scene. It makes it weirder that they do not bounce synchronously in my mind, because why would two independently minded bunnies bounce at the same time? You get the picture. :grin:
Now, this is fun!
About this..."bounce synchronously" I just have to go find out...I'll be right back!  :grin:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Magdalena on October 24, 2016, 07:56:53 PM

The question now is, were they meant to be seen by no one, or No one? Because if there is a "blouse" that means they were still partly covered...yes?

Now, this is fun!
About this..."bounce synchronously" I just have to go find out...I'll be right back!  :grin:

Maybe a better way of putting it is synchonised bouncing. :smilenod:

Sorry for that, my brain feels like mush today.  :P

Maybe they could make a sport out of it, sort of like synchonised swimming.   

Magdalena

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on October 24, 2016, 08:04:06 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on October 24, 2016, 07:56:53 PM

Now, this is fun!

Maybe a better way of putting it is synchonised bouncing. :smilenod:

Sorry for that, my brain feels like mush today.  :P

Maybe they could make a sport out of it, sort of like synchonised swimming.
OK, I'm back. (Man! I'm sweating!)  :grin: Anyways...
I know what you meant by "bounce synchronously."  :smilenod:

Not "caged" by a sports bra...in the wild.

I think this is what No one saw...and described it in such a poetic way.  :tellmemore:

xSilverPhinx

:grin:

Yes, poetic indeed, even if I think I'll never look at bunnies the same way. :P   

Magdalena

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on October 24, 2016, 08:38:08 PM
:grin:

Yes, poetic indeed, even if I think I'll never look at bunnies the same way. :P
Me neither.  ;D

"Seeing free roaming blouse bunnies in the wild."

:felix:

Guardian85

You go away for a day and you come back to this.

You guys.... ::)

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

xSilverPhinx

Ha! :P

HAF can be weird sometimes. Reading the things that are ...erm...uncovered here can be like going down the rabbit hole.:grin:

Magdalena

Quote from: Guardian85 on October 24, 2016, 10:23:52 PM

I can't really tell...you sound...disappointed?  :(

Magdalena

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on October 24, 2016, 10:41:35 PM
Ha! :P

HAF can be weird sometimes. Reading the things that are ...erm...uncovered here can be like going down the rabbit hole.:grin:

OK, that was trippy.  :grin:
It had a bunny and everything... :lol:
Very appropriate for the situation.  ;D

Buddy

Quote from: Guardian85 on October 24, 2016, 10:23:52 PM

Oh like you haven't discussed boobs here before.

Pot, meet Kettle.  :P
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.