News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Reasons to be cheerful!

Started by Tank, June 26, 2010, 03:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Quote from: Buddy on October 15, 2016, 03:46:03 PM
My work crush asked to take me out for my birthday. And here I thought I was going to be the one to make the first move.  ;D

*Squeeeee* details details!!!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Buddy

Well, at first I was super confused as to why I was into a guy because that's never happened before. Eventually I decided to roll with it and maybe ask if he wanted to see Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them since it releases on my birthday. Then last night he asked if I had any plans for my birthday and when I said no he asked if I wanted to see a movie with him.

This was me and my work bff when I told her:

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Tank

Quote from: Buddy on October 15, 2016, 09:00:06 PM
Well, at first I was super confused as to why I was into a guy because that's never happened before. Eventually I decided to roll with it and maybe ask if he wanted to see Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them since it releases on my birthday. Then last night he asked if I had any plans for my birthday and when I said no he asked if I wanted to see a movie with him.

This was me and my work bff when I told her:

:cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader::frolic: :frolic: :cheerful dance 2: :frolic: :frolic:  :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Buddy

That's the good news. Bad news is that the hostess hates me now because I think she had a thing for him too
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Tank

Quote from: Buddy on October 15, 2016, 09:49:28 PM
That's the good news. Bad news is that the hostess hates me now because I think she had a thing for him too
Pfft. That's life!

Guardian85

Well, at least someone has a shot at a love life..... :-\

Good luck! Let us know how it goes.  ;)

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Arturo

YAYYYYYYYYYY

:dance: :heyhey: :frolic: :cheerleader: :jumps:
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Velma

Woo hoo!
Life is but a momentary glimpse of the wonder of the astonishing universe, and it is sad to see so many dreaming it away on spiritual fantasy.~Carl Sagan

Essie Mae

Definitely roll with it - you have twice the number of possible dates than most.  :)
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

Asmodean

Quote from: Guardian85 on October 15, 2016, 11:06:02 PM
Well, at least someone has a shot at a love life..... :-\

Good luck! Let us know how it goes.  ;)
The Asmo doesn't want a love life. >:( More regular sex, however, is something He might consider settling for... Grumpily.  >:(
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Magdalena

... Eventually I decided to roll with it and maybe ask if he wanted to see Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them since it releases on my birthday...
:cheerleader:

Is your birthday November 18?

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Buddy

Quote from: Magdalena on October 20, 2016, 04:14:45 PM
... Eventually I decided to roll with it and maybe ask if he wanted to see Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them since it releases on my birthday...

Yep!

Magdalena

Quote from: Buddy on October 21, 2016, 04:41:32 AM
Quote from: Magdalena on October 20, 2016, 04:14:45 PM

Yep!
:grin:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

OK. Here's a reason to be cheerful...
My man said, "I've noticed that you've been 'down' lately, so I got you a bottle of Merlot, Brie Cheese, and crackers...I know you love this stuff...I splurged a little bit because you deserve it."
--That was beautiful.  :tellmemore:
Hard to believe this comes from a guy who looks like this:

~One should never judge a book by its cover.

Sandra Craft

^ Man is definitely a keeper.   :heyhey:
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany