News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Reasons to be cheerful!

Started by Tank, June 26, 2010, 03:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on September 24, 2016, 08:37:34 AM
Quote from: Tank on September 23, 2016, 10:26:41 PM
Quote from: Icarus on September 23, 2016, 10:12:26 PM
Fine looking lad. He looks a little bit like Winston Churchill. Take that as a compliment if you will.
;D 90% of babies look like Winston Churchill! Although G3 (Grandson 3, no name yet) is a particularly fine example.

He does look like he wants a cigar, esp. in the last picture!
The probability is he'll never smoke and he'll live past the turn of the century
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Magdalena

Quote from: Tank on September 24, 2016, 01:23:06 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on September 24, 2016, 06:44:49 AM
Quote from: Tank on September 24, 2016, 06:25:33 AM
He's already made his mark! Crapped on the carpet! LOL
:snicker:

Firebird will be going through the same thing pretty soon!  :grin:
You've got kids. You remember meconium!
Yes, I remember meconium! I bet you're all looking forward to the seeing the mustard yellow poop. One time I took off the diaper and I don't think he had finished pooping, so more came out with so much pressure, it was unbelievable.  ;D There was yellow poop everywhere! And I mean EVERYWHERE!  :lol:

Ah...memories...there's nothing better than sharing baby poop memories in the morning.  :teadrink:
:grin:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Tom62

Congratulations, Chris. Another baby in the Tank family. That is great news.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Tank

Quote from: Tom62 on September 24, 2016, 06:58:25 PM
Congratulations, Chris. Another baby in the Tank family. That is great news.
Thanks Tom.

G3 now has a name, Edwin, to be known as Ed.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Essie Mae

Quote from: Tank on September 23, 2016, 06:28:21 AM
Well my third grandson arrived just before midnight last night on the 22 Sep 2016. He weighed 9.5lb. He's doing fine and so is his mum. No name as yet.  :)
Congratulations.   :)
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

Firebird

Quote from: Tank on September 23, 2016, 05:26:28 PM
Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on September 23, 2016, 11:43:13 AM
Quote from: Tank on September 23, 2016, 06:28:21 AM
Well my third grandson arrived just before midnight last night on the 22 Sep 2016. He weighed 9.5lb. He's doing fine and so is his mum. No name as yet.  :)

Congratulations to all!
Thank you. Just off to meet him for the first time:D

Congrats Tank!
"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"

Tank

Well my son was the performance engineer for Alonso this weekend and helped to get him from last to 7th (15 places) and two places in front of Button who started in 10th and finished 9th. Also a red letter day for McLaren. This is the first race since Honda came back to F1 that both cars finished in the top 10! Plus it was Jenson Buttons 300th race so they turned part of the pits into an English pub to celebrate. All in all a good weekend.

Essie Mae

Indeed. What an exotic life your son leads. I expect he has to work v hard for an achievement like that though.

Our daughter arranged a surprise holiday for Mr M and me, so here we are in Cyprus. We were a bit down when son, wife and our granddaughters went back to Oz, and quite tired. Cyprus is getting v built up now, but still many beautiful parts. V expensive tho; the hotel is offering £1 for €1.02, but I think they charge more than other places.

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Essie Mae

Essie Mae

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Bad Penny II

A bandicoot or coots have been digging holes in the yard.  :)
I had to put a dead one in the bin once, when we had a dog.
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Buddy

My work crush asked to take me out for my birthday. And here I thought I was going to be the one to make the first move.  ;D
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

OldGit