News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

Reasons to be cheerful!

Started by Tank, June 26, 2010, 03:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arturo

Turning this thread around...thank you all for being so accepting of me. I really feel like I belong here. It seems like you guys are my family for now.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Magdalena

Quote from: Apathy on September 05, 2016, 05:08:58 AM
Turning this thread around...thank you all for being so accepting of me. I really feel like I belong here. It seems like you guys are my family for now.

Awwwwwwwwwww..............
That is such a sweet thing to say!
:hug:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Essie Mae

Little things please little minds; I bought a little wireless keyboard weeks ago but didn't open it cos I thought it would be very complicated to set up. But yesterday I opened it and voilà! 5 mins later I was using it with my tablet - prefer it to the virtual keyboard.
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

Tank

Quote from: Essie Mae on September 05, 2016, 08:02:03 AM
Little things please little minds; I bought a little wireless keyboard weeks ago but didn't open it cos I thought it would be very complicated to set up. But yesterday I opened it and voilà! 5 mins later I was using it with my tablet - prefer it to the virtual keyboard.
Maplin do an excellent little wireless keyboard and mouse. The USB dongle fits into the mouse when not in use and the keyboard is almost a tactile as a full size keyboard. It has a metal base which gives it great stability and stops it wandering off across the table while in use. I luv' 'um!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Essie Mae

Quote from: Tank on September 05, 2016, 08:23:44 AM
Quote from: Essie Mae on September 05, 2016, 08:02:03 AM
Maplin do an excellent little wireless keyboard and mouse. The USB dongle fits into the mouse when not in use and the keyboard is almost a tactile as a full size keyboard. It has a metal base which gives it great stability and stops it wandering off across the table while in use. I luv' 'um!
Noted thanks. Mr M looking enviously at mine, so if he behaves, I may get him one.

Magdalena

I "saw" Ecurb Noselrub and Niya here yesterday, but they didn't say anything.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Essie Mae

Had a great afternoon at theatre in Cambridge seeing 84 Charing Cross Road starring one of your Murrikins; Stephanie Powers who was very good. It was absorbing all the way through and quite a tearjerker at the end.

xSilverPhinx

I get to stay home tomorrow!  :jumps: I will use the extra time wisely. :offtobed:

:smilenod:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Dave

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Buddy

I will finally have my car paid off next month!
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Asmodean

The Asmo is going to work in less than twelve hours. :smilenod:
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Tank

Quote from: Buddy on September 09, 2016, 08:22:14 PM
That was relatively quick!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Buddy

Quote from: Tank on September 09, 2016, 08:44:24 PM
Quote from: Buddy on September 09, 2016, 08:22:14 PM
That was relatively quick!

5000 in 7 months. Pretty good if you ask me
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Arturo

5000 in 7 months? Are you rich?
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Buddy

Quote from: Apathy on September 10, 2016, 02:13:42 AM
5000 in 7 months? Are you rich?

Hell no. I just worked my ass off and budgeted really well. Also two jobs at once for a while helped a lot.