News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Reasons to be cheerful!

Started by Tank, June 26, 2010, 03:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Dickus

Very cool Bud, you need to get some striping painted on.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Buddy

Quote from: Bruno de la Pole on March 21, 2016, 01:10:35 AM
Very cool Bud, you need to get some striping painted on.

That is on the agenda as soon as I pay the car off this fall. Stripes plus a new radio and maybe a remote starter. Definitely heated seats too.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Tank

Charlie needs a Union Jack on his roof!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Claireliontamer

Looks fun Bud, were there any classic minis there too?

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Tank on March 21, 2016, 07:03:48 AM
Charlie needs a Union Jack on his roof!

No he doesn't...ignore Tank on this Bud. What Charlie needs on his rooftop is the ol' "Polish National Flag", or as I like to call it, the "Flying Chicken".

By the way Bud, I have an CD Player/ Radio I took out of my old Blazer, it's about 8-9 years old, but in good shape, even has a remote control (It's an after-market system).
It's yours if you want it. (If your interested I could send you some specs, see if it's compatible with Charlie)

Buddy

Thanks Bruno, but I already have one picked out. The current one works fine but I want to get one with Bluetooth and an AUX input.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Budhorse4 on March 21, 2016, 04:25:25 PM
Thanks Bruno, but I already have one picked out. The current one works fine but I want to get one with Bluetooth and an AUX input.

Ok, I figured without an AUX input you probably wouldn't want it, but what about the Polish Flag, I could do you up a nice template?

Harmonie

I officially got accepted into the music major program at the university I went and auditioned for!

My days as an overnight stocker are officially limited!  :frolic:

Icon Image by Cherubunny on Tumblr
"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony

Firebird

Quote from: Harmonie on March 22, 2016, 01:09:06 AM
I officially got accepted into the music major program at the university I went and auditioned for!

Congrats!
"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"

xSilverPhinx

That's great, Harmonie! :party:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Buddy

Quote from: Claireliontamer on March 21, 2016, 01:51:29 PM
Looks fun Bud, were there any classic minis there too?

Sorry Claire, I didn't see this. Unfortunately there were no classics, just modern BMW Minis.

Congratulations!!! What are you planning on doing with your music major?

Guardian85

Awesome!

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Biggus Dickus

Well done and congratulations. How awesome. ;D

Tom62

That is wonderful!
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Tank

Brilliant new! Woot!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.