News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

Reasons to be cheerful!

Started by Tank, June 26, 2010, 03:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Guardian85 on March 06, 2016, 11:51:59 AM
And might I just point out that is a lovely colour for a Mini.

Agreed.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Buddy

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on March 06, 2016, 12:07:08 PM

Agreed.

Oh my gosh I know. I've always wanted a blue and white one. When I get some extra cash I want to get some white bonnet stripes put on too. Plus he'll be getting a new radio at the end of the summer.  :)
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Guardian85

Quote from: Budhorse4 on March 06, 2016, 12:13:55 PM

Agreed.

Oh my gosh I know. I've always wanted a blue and white one. When I get some extra cash I want to get some white bonnet stripes put on too. Plus he'll be getting a new radio at the end of the summer.  :)
I think that would look pretty bad-ass with cobra stripes.

As bad-ass as a cute Mini can look, anyway...  8)

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Buddy

Quote from: Guardian85 on March 06, 2016, 03:58:06 PM

Agreed.

He's not cute he's mean.  >:(
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Guardian85

Quote from: Budhorse4 on March 06, 2016, 06:30:03 PM
Quote from: Guardian85 on March 06, 2016, 03:58:06 PM

Agreed.

He's not cute he's mean.  >:(
Sure. Mean. Totally...   ::)

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Biggus Dickus

Congrats on the new car Bud.

Chuck is cute!!
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Buddy

Wanted to share another picture of Charlie plus show off the car in the back. That is what my stepdad brought home last night. That is a fully loaded 2013 Dodge Challenger SRT with 1300 miles on it. That has been his dream car since he was my age and they just got it in the day before yesterday. So we went to go look at one car and came home with two. We were pretty much like this leaving the dealership:

Guardian85

Now that's a car!  (If you live in America where the roads have no corners. In Norway that would be a suicide machine.)

-Unknown Smartass-

Crow

Wow your mum likes them young. Dream car from the year 2013 and he was your age then, bet he feels almost like a brother that sleeps with our mother. Ok so nothing like a brother... unless you come from the south.
Retired member.

Guardian85

Quote from: Crow on March 06, 2016, 08:41:08 PM
Wow your mum likes them young. Dream car from the year 2013 and he was your age then, bet he feels almost like a brother that sleeps with our mother. Ok so nothing like a brother... unless you come from the south.
Perhaps she meant that he wanted a Charger, not specifically a 2013 model.
If memory serves they have been marketing Chargers since before half the forum were born.

-Unknown Smartass-

Crow

Quote from: Guardian85 on March 06, 2016, 08:44:44 PM
If memory serves they have been marketing Chargers since before half the forum were born.

Twas a joke.
Retired member.

Guardian85

Quote from: Crow on March 06, 2016, 08:47:33 PM
Quote from: Guardian85 on March 06, 2016, 08:44:44 PM

Twas a joke.
:nanana:

-Unknown Smartass-

Velma

Hurray! Congrats on the new car, Budhorse.
Life is but a momentary glimpse of the wonder of the astonishing universe, and it is sad to see so many dreaming it away on spiritual fantasy.~Carl Sagan

jumbojak

These followed me home. A very nice couple who come into work regularly gave them to me. Said they needed to free up space in their garage! :)

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

jumbojak

Quote from: Guardian85 on March 06, 2016, 08:37:36 PM
Now that's a car!  (If you live in America where the roads have no corners. In Norway that would be a suicide machine.)

Depends on how you drive it. The old muscle cars, yes. They were a rather efficient way to end your life, especially if you favored impalement on the steering collumn.

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz