News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Reasons to be cheerful!

Started by Tank, June 26, 2010, 03:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guardian85

Quote from: Budhorse4 on March 05, 2016, 03:57:41 AM
Thanks for the chocolate.  ;D

It's just a stable hand job at a small boarding barn near where I go to school. Not something that I really wanted to get back in to, but it's work so I can't complain. Getting a job is the only reason I was even able to think about asking for a loan for a car and that is what I am most excited about. Link to the ad here if anyone is curious. I'm bribing my stepdad with buying him dinner to come with me to the dealership haha.
Congratulations on finding work! I know how hard that can be.  :thumbsup:

Car looks nice. No telling what's under the hood, though.

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Tank

Quote from: Budhorse4 on March 04, 2016, 11:46:01 PM
I got a job and approved for a loan today and I go to look at a car tomorrow. Go me I guess.

:frolic: :frolic: :frolic: :frolic: :frolic: :frolic:
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

OldGit

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Budhorse4 on March 05, 2016, 03:57:41 AM
Thanks for the chocolate.  ;D

It's just a stable hand job at a small boarding barn near where I go to school. Not something that I really wanted to get back in to, but it's work so I can't complain. Getting a job is the only reason I was even able to think about asking for a loan for a car and that is what I am most excited about. Link to the ad here if anyone is curious. I'm bribing my stepdad with buying him dinner to come with me to the dealership haha.

That's such a cute car I would buy it in a heartbeat heheh.

But don't do that, definitely get it checked out first. :bigspecs: 
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Firebird

That's great Bud,  congrats. Never liked the minis much myself, but I'm probably in the minority.
"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"

Claireliontamer

That's not a mini!

This is a mini..... ;)

Buddy

Quote from: Firebird on March 05, 2016, 02:30:08 PM
That's great Bud,  congrats. Never liked the minis much myself, but I'm probably in the minority.

I like them because I like small cars and they are unique. Ask Tank and G85, I gushed all about them every time we'd spot one in England.  ;D
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Buddy

I am now the proud owner of a 2004 Mini Cooper.

I'm doing everything I can to not start jumping up and down in excitement in the middle of the dealership.

I've decided to name him Charlie.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Guardian85

Quote from: Budhorse4 on March 05, 2016, 07:19:49 PM

I'm doing everything I can to not start jumping up and down in excitement in the middle of the dealership.

Go ahead and jump!
Congratulations on getting your dream car. I'm jealous.

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Buddy

Charlie fresh from a complimentary wash:

Pasta Chick

Yeah new car!!

And one you've always liked!

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Bad Penny

Quote from: Guardian85 on March 05, 2016, 08:30:27 PM
Quote from: Budhorse4 on March 05, 2016, 07:19:49 PM

Go ahead and jump!
Congratulations on getting your dream car. I'm jealous.

That's poor advice, jumping is copyrighted by Toyota.

Long may Charlie's name remain simply "Charlie," and not EXPLETIVE! EXPLETIVE! EXPLETIVEING! CHARLIE!

Here's a mini horse to put in the back, or in front if Brit electronics fail you.

OldGit

Guardian85

And might I just point out that is a lovely colour for a Mini.

-Unknown Smartass-