News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Reasons to be cheerful!

Started by Tank, June 26, 2010, 03:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: "GAYtheist"I got my grades for first session (sessions at PIMA are 6 weeks, then we go to a new one...its weird, but it works.) and I passed my first session with a 99.4%...PARTY TIME! :bananacolor:
Well congrats are all well and good, but a gift is better.
http://mpegmedia.abc.net.au/rn/podcast/ ... 3_1440.mp3
http://www.abc.net.au/rn/360/stories/2010/2839237.htm

QuoteAnnie :
Brian, thankyou so much for sharing your heart with us. Love is love no matter who it's between. I could only wish to have memories like yours and to have experienced the kind of love you both have for each other. I'm very sorry for your loss but also happy that you both had so much love for each other. Hold your memories close to your heart and thankyou for sharing what has obviously been a

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Melmoth

"That life has no meaning is a reason to live - moreover, the only one." - Emil Cioran.

Tank

I think the following should also get a mention for leaving their n00by green mantle behind:-

februarystars
    JuggernautJon
    Extropian
    YaarghMatey487
    DirtyLeo
    Alexander
    Ulver
    father nicetouch
    ForTheLoveOfAll
    fester30
    JoeBobSmith
    Lost
    Guardian85

And to the rest of you green horns. Pull your finger out!  :D

Lost

Quote from: "Tank"I think the following should also get a mention for leaving their n00by green mantle behind:-

februarystars
    JuggernautJon
    Extropian
    YaarghMatey487
    DirtyLeo
    Alexander
    Ulver
    father nicetouch
    ForTheLoveOfAll
    fester30
    JoeBobSmith
    Lost
    Guardian85

And to the rest of you green horns. Pull your finger out! :verysad:  It's been quite an adjustment for both me and my little munchkin.

Tank

Shame you have to leave munchkin behind and go back to earning.

Ulver

Quote from: "Tank"I think the following should also get a mention for leaving their n00by green mantle behind:-

februarystars
    JuggernautJon
    Extropian
    YaarghMatey487
    DirtyLeo
    Alexander
    Ulver
    father nicetouch
    ForTheLoveOfAll
    fester30
    JoeBobSmith
    Lost
    Guardian85

And to the rest of you green horns. Pull your finger out!  :D

Tank

Getting a really nice and unexpected PM.

missedtheboat

waking up to nice weather.. now maybe I can talk myself into going for a jog!

fester30

Quote from: "missedtheboat"waking up to nice weather.. now maybe I can talk myself into going for a jog!

And my reason for being cheerful is I passed my Air Force fitness test, so I don't have to go for a jog!  lol

missedtheboat

Quote from: "fester30"
Quote from: "missedtheboat"waking up to nice weather.. now maybe I can talk myself into going for a jog!

And my reason for being cheerful is I passed my Air Force fitness test, so I don't have to go for a jog!  lol

hahaha!! nice!!

Cecilie

"Reasons to be cheerful" Uhhh... I'm comfortable.
The world's what you create.

Byronazriel

This is what I tell myself every morning:

"There are still root beers I heaven't drank, books I haven't read, and video games I haven't played."

That has got me through highschool, the loss of my uncle, and three heavy bouts of depression.

This month's root beer is Dog 'n' Suds, the video game is Darkwatch, and the book is The Zombie Combat Manual!

...I'm not entirely sure what'll happen when that's no longer true, but I try not to think about that too much. Darn, now I made myself sad.  :(
"You are trying to understand madness with logic. This is not unlike searching for darkness with a torch." -Jervis Tetch

DeterminedJuliet

Sun, sun, sun.
I totally get why so many cultures worshiped the sun as a god. It makes me happy  :D
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.