News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

The Mormons

Started by donkeyhoty, May 01, 2007, 02:39:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

donkeyhoty

There's a fairly interesting "documentary" on the Mormons on PBS.  Depending on your affiliate it could be on right now, and should be on throughout the week.

It's interesting in the sense of watching/learning about the creation of a religious sect without the fog of 2,000 years.
"Feminism encourages women to leave their husbands, kill their children, practice witchcraft, destroy capitalism and become lesbians."  - Pat Robertson

SteveS

Eh, I've missed most of this week (workin' hard).  I'll try to find this though, maybe I can DVR it.  I would find this interesting, for the reason you listed.  Thanks for the heads-up.

Eclecticsaturn

ya i heard about it. i tried youtubing it but no luck so far.

donkeyhoty

you can find it at pbs online, http://www.pbs.org/mormons/view/
"Feminism encourages women to leave their husbands, kill their children, practice witchcraft, destroy capitalism and become lesbians."  - Pat Robertson

Eclecticsaturn

cool. thanks donkey. time to watch....

Eclecticsaturn

wow. i JUST finished the whole thing (between my last post, sleep and work, finally) That was a very informative documentory. I think they are even more so full of shit and delusional BUT, i do have more respect for them in the mossionary stand point.