News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Apps

Started by hismikeness, June 11, 2010, 01:39:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hismikeness

I know there are several programmers who frequent this forum. Is anyone familiar with the iPhone SDK and the process of writing apps. I would love (and would happily pay for) a HAF app that could be used on the iPhone... if it is allowed by the owners of the site.

Anyone else?
No churches have free wifi because they don't want to compete with an invisible force that works.

When the alien invasion does indeed happen, if everyone would just go out into the streets & inexpertly play the flute, they'll just go. -@UncleDynamite

Sophus

I'm a programmer and could probably work up something for HAF fairly quick but I don't own the forum.
‎"Christian doesn't necessarily just mean good. It just means better." - John Oliver

Whitney

Quote from: "Sophus"I'm a programmer and could probably work up something for HAF fairly quick but I don't own the forum.

If you can make one feel free to do it...though I'm not sure how an app would be any different from me getting around to finding a more mobile friendly template .  There's probably some sort of add on for that by now (that will autodetect mobile users)...I just haven't had the time to mess with it lately.

Sophus

Ah, yes, that would be even better since it would work for all mobile devices. Don't know if you have the time or desire to go through the trouble of installing this but here's what I found through a Google search: http://sourceforge.net/projects/phpbbmobileaddo/

I can't really think of any special features to include in an iPhone app other than that it could allow you to stay logged in all of the time.
‎"Christian doesn't necessarily just mean good. It just means better." - John Oliver