News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

Guess Who's Running for Governor of Florida!

Started by Sophus, May 28, 2010, 12:36:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sophus

I don't know how many of you follow the politics in Florida but it looks as though we could be in some trouble. I kid you not, look who's running for governor:

[youtube:22p8iyi1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNODPMAGiE4[/youtube:22p8iyi1]

Great Scott!  :puke: It just makes me so frustrated this crook can play off of these memes. "Obama thinks immigration is a laughing matter." Cut to Obama 'Adios Amigos' joke. "If we have laws shouldn't police officers be allowed to enforce them? That's just commence sense." The anti-Obama propaganda here is absurd.
Last I saw Scott has at least 22% of the Republican vote. If this man's greed hadn't made him filthy rich he'd be in prison. Not too many notice the irony that someone who broke the law is suddenly so keen on enforcing it.
 :brick:

Quote from: "Rachel Maddow""Having Rick Scott as your spokesman against health care reform is like having an E. coli bacterium as your spokesman against hand washing."
‎"Christian doesn't necessarily just mean good. It just means better." - John Oliver

KDbeads

Oh good grief!  And here we are contemplating a job back home  :rant:

Moronic Boob.
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. - Douglas Adams

Sophus

‎"Christian doesn't necessarily just mean good. It just means better." - John Oliver

KDbeads

I'm from Pensacola area....  hubby needs a real job back in plant management or engineering... there's a possibility of a job near Tallahassee....
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. - Douglas Adams

Sophus

KDbeads

She sounds far better at first glance... must read up some more :D

Big Mac

I say this all the time but I strongly favor an intelligence test for voters. I'm not trying to sound like a prick but this stupid fucking mudslinging gets old real fast. If you don't read, watch unholy amounts of TV, and basically spout other people's views then frankly you don't deserve the precious gift of democracy.
Quote from: "PoopShoot"And what if pigs shit candy?

Sophus

Rick continues to make a total ass out of himself. This man is made entirely out of money, so he throws up a new ad on the Florida air waves it seems every other day. Here's his latest calling the proposed community center in New York "Obama's Mosque". Why don't you just say, "I don't believe in the First Amendment," Rick?  :rant:

[youtube:iyx7nymr]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BXxsrpW_24[/youtube:iyx7nymr]

Tell me Mr. Scott, what's you plan as governor of Florida to violate the rights of muslims in New York? Do tell!

Sophus

Primaries are today. I don't think anyone cares but I'll post the winner of the Republican party here whenever I find out. It should be close. And I'm betting if Scott loses he'll run as an independent.

Thumpalumpacus

Quote from: "Sophus"Primaries are today. I don't think anyone cares but I'll post the winner of the Republican party here whenever I find out. It should be close. And I'm betting if Scott loses he'll run as an independent.

Hope you're right.  Cracks me up that the Tea Partiers don't see the inevitable result.  I guess they forgot about Ralph Nader.
Illegitimi non carborundum.

Sophus

Quote from: "Thumpalumpacus"
Quote from: "Sophus"Primaries are today. I don't think anyone cares but I'll post the winner of the Republican party here whenever I find out. It should be close. And I'm betting if Scott loses he'll run as an independent.

Hope you're right.  Cracks me up that the Tea Partiers don't see the inevitable result.  I guess they forgot about Ralph Nader.
Rick Scott hasn't officially identified as a Tea Partier although he has got their backing since he acts just like one. In my opinion he's playing it safe so as not to turn off any otherwise more moderate Republican voters.

UPDATE: Scott won.  :puke:

Thumpalumpacus

Yeah, sorry about your bad news.  Perhaps.

Could be that in the general he can be smacked around with the stuff he said in tacking to the right during this primary.  What's his position on Social Security and health care?  I can't imagine the many seniors there would like it.

karadan

He looks like a character from Team America. His head and mouth move exactly the same way.

Maybe someone has their hand shoved up his ass.
QuoteI find it mistifying that in this age of information, some people still deny the scientific history of our existence.

Thumpalumpacus

Quote from: "karadan"He looks like a character from Team America. His head and mouth move exactly the same way.

Maybe someone has their hand shoved up his ass.

I'd think his cranium would prevent that circumstance.

Sophus

Quote from: "Thumpalumpacus"Yeah, sorry about your bad news.  Perhaps.

Could be that in the general he can be smacked around with the stuff he said in tacking to the right during this primary.  What's his position on Social Security and health care?  I can't imagine the many seniors there would like it.
He hasn't said anything on Social Security but he was like the main guy leading the on-air charge against "Obama Care". Does't come as a surprise since his hospital chain would rather commit MediCare fraud.