News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Gay Couple From Washington State Victims of Probable Hate Cr

Started by Whitney, May 23, 2010, 02:27:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitney

QuoteA gay couple from Washington state moving to Texas to be closer to family made the mistake of getting a room with one bed at a motel in Oklahoma. The men weren't harmedâ€"but all of their possessions were stolen and destroyed. It's the top story in this local news broadcast:

http://slog.thestranger.com/slog/archiv ... n-oklahoma

The couple is a friend of a friend of mine.

If I get more information on how to provide them with assistance that doesn't involve posting their home address I'll let everyone know in case someone happens to want to help.

UPDATE:

As you may have heard, Adam, Rob, and Hubble had all of their belongings stolen and destroyed while traveling from Washington to Texas. If you would like to make a financial contribution to help them replace what's been lost, you can mail them a check:

Adam Odnert and Rob Norton
P.O. Box 191481
Dallas, TX 75219

Contributions can also be sent via PayPal to bobnadam @ gmail.com.

If you live in the Dallas Fort Worth area you can also help them with actual items that they may need until they can rebulid; these can be either loaned or gifted.  Message me and I'll get you in contact with the person who is organizing that.

pinkocommie

Ubi dubium ibi libertas: Where there is doubt, there is freedom.
http://alliedatheistalliance.blogspot.com/

Whitney

As you may have heard, Adam, Rob, and Hubble had all of their belongings stolen and destroyed while traveling from Washington to Texas. If you would like to make a financial contribution to help them replace what's been lost, you can mail them a check:

Adam Odnert and Rob Norton
P.O. Box 191481
Dallas, TX 75219

Contributions can also be sent via PayPal to bobnadam @ gmail.com.

If you live in the Dallas Fort Worth area you can also help them with actual items that they may need until they can rebulid; these can be either loaned or gifted.  Message me and I'll get you in contact with the person who is organizing that.