News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

Atheism, terrorism

Started by moslim, May 16, 2010, 12:32:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moslim

aslam alikom orhmt allah wabrkath (Peace, mercy and blessings of God)

I am a Muslim Arab
I want to put my point of view
I think that atheism fell long ago
Embrace of atheism often commit suicide does not live long
Atheism has no morals morality derives from religion
Atheism, terrorism is trying to suppress religion and his followers killed without pity or mercy

JillSwift

Quote from: "moslim"aslam alikom orhmt allah wabrkath (Peace, mercy and blessings of God)

I am a Muslim Arab
Hello!

Quote from: "moslim"I think that atheism fell long ago
Meaningless. Atheism is a state of disbelief, not a monolithic system of beliefs. There's nothing to "fall".
Quote from: "moslim"Embrace of atheism often commit suicide does not live long
You've been lied to. The evidence suggests Atheists live to the same average age as believers.
Quote from: "moslim"Atheism has no morals morality derives from religion
You've been lied to again. Morality derives from the zeitgeist and is mutable despite religious texts, as can be seen by anyone who studies history.
Quote from: "moslim"Atheism, terrorism is trying to suppress religion and his followers killed without pity or mercy
Not sure what this means. So far, terrorists all seem to be believers of some stripe. Religion gets quite a free ride from even being criticized, never mind oppressed (Unless a majority religion is oppressing a minority religion.).
[size=50]Teleology]

moslim

Do not believe Why do you put more???
I did not understand how it is not a belief?? Know me or possible beliefs, in your opinion??
Can you please explain to me more

Journal of Psychiatry man for
http://translate.googleusercontent.com/ ... com.sa&usg = ALkJrhjevPCoUKSaIZZ_v7hFhcPYk2iMvg
l

Please give me a guide that atheists live in the same average age of believers

Aoki, who came from the moral starting??
, Which calls for ethics is religion
And give me evidence of history

I mean see what I did in the world of communism and the Hitler Muslim Turkistan and China
We Muslims the world over judging in a time of times and lived
Religions, Christianity and Buddhism in India at peace with us
Even atheism is now live in peace with us did not kill Lara religious atheist Muslim countries

Thank you for your respect through dialogue

MariaEvri

QuoteAtheism, terrorism

damn atheists, flying their planes into buildings...
and suicide bombing over mathematics...
and killing others in the name o gravity
stupid atheists...
God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

Heretical Rants

Most of the atheists that I know in real life spend copious amounts of time playing video games.
I do not play video games at all.
Whoooa, mind blown  :crazy:

None of the atheists that I personally know have ever acted with the intent to harm anyone else (as far as I know).
Neither have I.
Whooooooaoooaaa, dude.....

MariaEvri

easy there H.R! You're gonna make my brain explode!
God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

philosoraptor

I know I ride my plane into buildings, killing innocent people all the time.  I also enjoy eating aborted babies, having premarital sex, and working on holy days.

No rest for the wicked, you know how it goes.  :|
"Come ride with me through the veins of history,
I'll show you how god falls asleep on the job.
And how can we win when fools can be kings?
Don't waste your time or time will waste you."
-Muse

moslim

My brothers did not respond to my questions??
Did not respond to any point of the topic
I did not understand what you mean aircraft, buildings, and eat children and have sex before marriage

Whoever comes to me with evidence of his
Thanks

SSY

Quote from: "moslim"My brothers did not respond to my questions??
Did not respond to any point of the topic
I did not understand what you mean aircraft, buildings, and eat children and have sex before marriage

Whoever comes to me with evidence of his
Thanks
Quote from: "Godschild"SSY: You are fairly smart and to think I thought you were a few fries short of a happy meal.
Quote from: "Godschild"explain to them how and why you decided to be athiest and take the consequences that come along with it
Quote from: "Aedus"Unlike atheists, I'm not an angry prick

Dretlin

Quote from: "moslim"aslam alikom orhmt allah wabrkath (Peace, mercy and blessings of God)

I am a Muslim Arab
I think that atheism fell long ago
Embrace of atheism often commit suicide does not live long
Atheism has no morals morality derives from religion
Atheism, terrorism is trying to suppress religion and his followers killed without pity or mercy

Hello Moslim.

-Maybe you are a Muslim Arab, I will have to take your word on that.
-And yes you have every right to your "point of view".
-Atheism is not fallen from anything, like say, a belief system such as yours could.
-You have no evidence for that claim (like many others!)  :hmm:  
-Morality does not come from religion and never has. What you get is a warped interpretation of it. And this is also a grave misunderstanding as Atheism, as it has NOTHING to do with morals. Please do more research into what the term "Atheism" actually means.
-Looks more like religion encourages terrorism.

philosoraptor

Either you're being obtuse, or you just don't understand because of language issues, but it is very ironic to accuse atheists of terrorism when your own religion is known for extremists that commit acts of terrorism or threaten to on the basis of Islamic religious doctrine.  The Crusades and the Spanish Inquisition were conducted not by atheist,s but Christians who tortured and killed in the name of God.  Muslim extremists were behind 9/11, not atheists.  Saddam Hussein and Osama bin Laden are not atheists, either.  Saddam Hussein was responsible for the murder and torture of innocent people, some of them women and children.  The so-called morals of his religion didn't stop him from committing acts of atrocity that even people without religion find to be horrific, but rather endorsed some of those acts of torture.  Claiming that atheists have no morality because morality comes from religion is a baseless accusation.  Your own faith is full of people who are morally bankrupt in spite of whatever positive values the Qu'ran might advocate.  There are bad apples in every bunch, religious or not.  You can't lump them all together.

Some of the best people I know are Muslim.  I would not lump them in with the people who commit acts of terrorism just because they share common religious beliefs the way you so callously assume all atheists are absent of morals.
"Come ride with me through the veins of history,
I'll show you how god falls asleep on the job.
And how can we win when fools can be kings?
Don't waste your time or time will waste you."
-Muse

i_am_i

Quote from: "moslim"My brothers did not respond to my questions??

That's a shame. How many brothers do you have?
Call me J

Sapere aude

Tank

Welcome moslim

I don't think you have met any atheists have you? I am a 50yo father of 3 grown children, I have been married and faithful to my wife for 30 years. I do not need a myth (God) to tell me how to behave. I have never killed anybody in the name of a myth (God), I have never killed anybody, by accident or design. I have never raped or beaten a woman (although I have spanked a few (but only when they asked)). I don't waste my time talking to myself (preying). I don't hate anybody because a myth (God) tells me to, I hate people who kill in the name of a myth, I hate people who rape in the name of a myth, I hate Islam, but I don't hate Muslims unless they give me good reason to do so.

You know little and have been lied to a lot. Thank you for coming here and seeing the other side for yourself. But please, please don't tell us what we are. Ask us what we do and why we do it and you will learn a lot here.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

moslim

Dretlin  Where From  morals??

http://www.iasp.info/pdf/papers/Bertolote.pdf
Put another link in my earlier intervention

moslim

philosoraptor they did not follow the teachings of Islam
But Hitler and communism destroyed the world the teachings of atheism
This difference