News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Hello from Worldquest

Started by Worldquest, April 23, 2010, 01:44:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Worldquest

Hello people. I'm Worldquest and I'm what you might call a christian (well not so much these days) hippy spiritualist type person. Pretty open minded really. I'm a musician too, with some pretty damn funky music under my belt. I've been to Stonehenge and Avebury in England and felt the vibes, seen the sun set, that sort of thing. Yep, that's it for now.

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

SSY

Quote from: "Godschild"SSY: You are fairly smart and to think I thought you were a few fries short of a happy meal.
Quote from: "Godschild"explain to them how and why you decided to be athiest and take the consequences that come along with it
Quote from: "Aedus"Unlike atheists, I'm not an angry prick

elliebean

Hello and welcome, Worldquest!  :rainbow:
[size=150]â€"Ellie [/size]
You can’t lie to yourself. If you do you’ve only fooled a deluded person and where’s the victory in that?â€"Ricky Gervais

pinkocommie

Ubi dubium ibi libertas: Where there is doubt, there is freedom.
http://alliedatheistalliance.blogspot.com/

Tanker

"I'd rather die the go to heaven" - William Murderface Murderface  Murderface-

I've been in fox holes, I'm still an atheist -Me-

God is a cake, and we all know what the cake is.

(my spelling, grammer, and punctuation suck, I know, but regardless of how much I read they haven't improved much since grade school. It's actually a bit of a family joke.