News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Iranian cleric blames quakes on promiscuous women.

Started by karadan, April 20, 2010, 04:38:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

karadan

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle ... 631775.stm

Us men are so rubbish aren't we? We are so easily led astray. Poor feeble us.

:brick:
QuoteI find it mistifying that in this age of information, some people still deny the scientific history of our existence.

elliebean

I don't understand the connection. Were they all climaxing at once?
[size=150]â€"Ellie [/size]
You can’t lie to yourself. If you do you’ve only fooled a deluded person and where’s the victory in that?â€"Ricky Gervais

Dretlin

"Many women who do not dress modestly lead young men astray and spread adultery in society which increases earthquakes"

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Excuse me.

Yes, yes - very silly indeed.

theTwiz

PROMISCUOUS GIRL
YOU'RE TEASING ME
YOU KNOW WHAT I WANT
AND I GOT WHAT YOU NEED
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

hvargas

Its just another way of boosting the male ego, remember a lot of Iranian women want to be free.They are so scare of it that they will say anything.

SSY

Quote from: "Godschild"SSY: You are fairly smart and to think I thought you were a few fries short of a happy meal.
Quote from: "Godschild"explain to them how and why you decided to be athiest and take the consequences that come along with it
Quote from: "Aedus"Unlike atheists, I'm not an angry prick

Chewbie Chan

Quote"What can we do to avoid being buried under the rubble? There is no other solution but to take refuge in religion and to adapt our lives to Islam's moral codes," he said.

I have another solution! If adultery is causing the earthquakes all marriages must be considered void as soon as possible.

Phew. That was a close one.

elliebean

Quote from: "SSY"[disgusting video]

Stupidest thing ever

:blush:  lol

Having seen that, can the world now agree that the burka is utterly dehumanizing to women and should be outlawed in public spaces?
[size=150]â€"Ellie [/size]
You can’t lie to yourself. If you do you’ve only fooled a deluded person and where’s the victory in that?â€"Ricky Gervais

Evolved

I'm going to invent a burka with a fly in the front so that they can suck the spaghetti through.  I'll sell it and make a fortune.  Bwahahahahahahahaha.

I'd better do it quick before someone tells them to just cut the spaghetti up.
"Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense."
Chapman Cohen

theTwiz

Quote from: "Evolved"I'm going to invent a burka with a fly in the front so that they can suck the spaghetti through.  I'll sell it and make a fortune.  Bwahahahahahahahaha.

I'd better do it quick before someone tells them to just cut the spaghetti up.

don't worry, with their backwards-ass thinking it's only a matter time before cutting your food is blasphemy, so you're good
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.