News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

A shining example of christian love!

Started by Albino_Raptor, April 07, 2010, 10:16:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Albino_Raptor

http://www.advocate.com/News/Daily_News ... Fake_Prom/

That entire broadband display of disgusting antics does have one advantage though: The idea that it is *that* sort of cesspool divers you are apparently expected to share haven with for all eternity makes it really easy not to be afaird of hell any more. Ms McMillen: I wish you a good life. Unfortunatley to achieve that, you will probably have to move into a part of your country first where they don't hang up wooden crosses with Jesus' groin being roughly on mouth height of a standing adult.
And GOD created the earth, covered with water by 70%, for man, who has no gills.

elliebean

My favorite comment:
Quote from: "amber"You have to understand that most of these parents involved peaked at prom. After that it was just pie baking and vacuum cleaning. This whole thing is sad housewives and teachers on a power trip. They don't have a say in the real world so they single out some teenagers and try to make them as miserable as they are. There used to be separate parties for black and white people and different rules for men and women and now that they can't get away with that anymore they focus on gay people and kids with learning disabilities. And all that just to prove their lives are not just about laundry. Get a hobby, learn how to make a quilt or something.
:devil:
[size=150]â€"Ellie [/size]
You can’t lie to yourself. If you do you’ve only fooled a deluded person and where’s the victory in that?â€"Ricky Gervais

theTwiz

i don't use this kind of language often, but:

[spoiler:gnhfhflf]what a bunch of fucking cunts[/spoiler:gnhfhflf]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

pinkocommie

I'm pretty shocked.  I can't believe the parents and teachers would go along with something so cruel and sophomoric.  Way to lead by example, guys.  I'm sure Jesus is super proud.   :|
Ubi dubium ibi libertas: Where there is doubt, there is freedom.
http://alliedatheistalliance.blogspot.com/

Sophus

Quote from: "pinkocommie"I'm pretty shocked.  I can't believe the parents and teachers would go along with something so cruel and sophomoric.  Way to lead by example, guys.  I'm sure Jesus is super proud.   :|
Did I miss the part that said this was done for religious reasons? Although ostensibly it is... but still...
‎"Christian doesn't necessarily just mean good. It just means better." - John Oliver

pinkocommie

Quote from: "Sophus"
Quote from: "pinkocommie"I'm pretty shocked.  I can't believe the parents and teachers would go along with something so cruel and sophomoric.  Way to lead by example, guys.  I'm sure Jesus is super proud.   :|
Did I miss the part that said this was done for religious reasons? Although ostensibly it is... but still...

I think ostensibly it wasn't done for religious reasons.  I am making an assumption, but I'm ok with that in this case.
Ubi dubium ibi libertas: Where there is doubt, there is freedom.
http://alliedatheistalliance.blogspot.com/

karadan

Quote from: "pinkocommie"
Quote from: "Sophus"

I think ostensibly it wasn't done for religious reasons.  I am making an assumption, but I'm ok with that in this case.

It seems to be the kind of thing which initially, will be motivated by religious zeal but the purportrators will know not to broadcast this fact. Unfortunately, they aren't that stupid.
QuoteI find it mistifying that in this age of information, some people still deny the scientific history of our existence.

elliebean

Quote from: "karadan"It seems to be the kind of thing which initially, will be motivated by religious zeal but the purportrators will know not to broadcast this fact. Unfortunately, they aren't that stupid.

Not that stupid? This is Mississippi we're talking about. Give it time.
[size=150]â€"Ellie [/size]
You can’t lie to yourself. If you do you’ve only fooled a deluded person and where’s the victory in that?â€"Ricky Gervais