News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Hello...I'm really not an ape...well wait...HA!

Started by mama_ape, March 29, 2010, 03:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mama_ape

I live in Walla Walla WA, I'm going to be twenty friggen nine this summer and I'm not really lookin' forward to that.  I'm still a closet atheist to about half the people I know...not because I'm ashamed but because I really don't want to get into the whole discussion with that half.  I've got two kids, a dalmatian, guina pig, oh yeah and a husband.  **Don't know for sure if he's an atheist or not but thank god (haha...old habits die hard huh?) he's not religious whatsoever.**
I really like what I've seen so far about this site.  It'll be interesting talking with people who possibly have the same thoughts about things as I do...instead of remaining seen and not heard on certain topics.  Anyway that's enough I'm way too excited to go check out some other posts to see what ya'll talk about.
So you can give your heart to Jesus, but your ass belongs to the Corps! Do you ladies understand?

elliebean

Hi Mama_Ape! Welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us. :)
[size=150]â€"Ellie [/size]
You can’t lie to yourself. If you do you’ve only fooled a deluded person and where’s the victory in that?â€"Ricky Gervais

LoneMateria

:welcome:

All your name can make me think about is this picture I saw on reddit that was Photoshoped by a 10 year old.

Quote from: "Richard Lederer"There once was a time when all people believed in God and the church ruled. This time was called the Dark Ages
Quote from: "Demosthenes"A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true.
Quote from: "Oscar Wilde"Truth, in matters of religion, is simpl

mama_ape

Being a newbie I thought I'd add another post here to say what I think about the forum...not that I'm assuming that anyone cares it just sounded like a good idea to me.  :brick:   I like the smilies.
So you can give your heart to Jesus, but your ass belongs to the Corps! Do you ladies understand?

elliebean

You seem smart enough to me, so far. ;)

I have the same reading comprehension I used to, it's just a lot slower now and it was already really slow. I have more difficulty expressing my thoughts than anything else. I'm just slightly better at it in text than in speech.

I wouldn't worry too much about posting an old topic, if you've already serched for it and nothing's come up. If you make a mistake someone will probably let you know. They won't bite your head off.  :D
[size=150]â€"Ellie [/size]
You can’t lie to yourself. If you do you’ve only fooled a deluded person and where’s the victory in that?â€"Ricky Gervais

pinkocommie

Hey, I live in Western, WA and am going to be twenty-friggen-eight in like 15 days, I feel your pain there.  :D  Welcome to the forum!
Ubi dubium ibi libertas: Where there is doubt, there is freedom.
http://alliedatheistalliance.blogspot.com/

Whitney

Quote from: "elliebean"I wouldn't worry too much about posting an old topic, if you've already serched for it and nothing's come up. If you make a mistake someone will probably let you know. They won't bite your head off.  :D

There is no possible way anyone could end up doing that more than the religious people who are here to convert us anyway.

dogsmycopilot

Hi! Wow, that's quite a collection of critters, I'm jealous. ;)