News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Blessings and seasons greetings

Started by noquarter, March 28, 2010, 08:19:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

noquarter

Blessing and seasons greeting to all Atheists, Theists and Nontheists alike on this forum.
I would like to thank you all for permitting me to introduce myself on your wonderful forum.
I consider myself a strong Theist but I am not a fundamentalist. I am not a member of any particular faith but I do embrace the Truth contained in all faiths.
My purpose for coming on this forum is to try to engage, some if not all, members in fruitful discussions. Particularly, I am interested in the nature of reality and the meaning of life but I am open to anything and everything.
Forgive them for they know not what they do

pinkocommie

Ubi dubium ibi libertas: Where there is doubt, there is freedom.
http://alliedatheistalliance.blogspot.com/

Whitney

sounds interesting, welcome to haf.

G-Roll

QuoteI consider myself a strong Theist but I am not a fundamentalist. I am not a member of any particular faith but I do embrace the Truth contained in all faiths.
now that raises my curiosity...

welcome to the forum.
Quote from: "Moslem"
Allah (that mean God)

elliebean

Hi Noquarter! Welcome to the forum.

Oh, and here ya go!
:D
[size=150]â€"Ellie [/size]
You can’t lie to yourself. If you do you’ve only fooled a deluded person and where’s the victory in that?â€"Ricky Gervais

LoneMateria

:welcome:  to the forum!  Tell us more about yourself.  Do you have any hobbies?  Any favorite books?  And how did you come to your beliefs?
Quote from: "Richard Lederer"There once was a time when all people believed in God and the church ruled. This time was called the Dark Ages
Quote from: "Demosthenes"A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true.
Quote from: "Oscar Wilde"Truth, in matters of religion, is simpl