News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

I'm Back

Started by Traveler, February 06, 2010, 01:58:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Traveler

Wow, it's been a long time. Apparently I registered over two years ago and haven't been back since. Shame on me!!!  :D
If we ever travel thousands of light years to a planet inhabited by intelligent life, let's just make patterns in their crops and leave.

elliebean

Welcome back, Traveler! I just got here, sooooo.....hi, nice to meet you.  :)

Isn't it great aving your own studio? I'm still kind of working on getting mine into a usable condition. Lack of space. Guess I just need to start working smaller for the time being. I'd probably sell more that way anyhow.

What kind of work do you do?

(I know, everyone asks me that too, I hate it. There's just no easy answer.)
[size=150]â€"Ellie [/size]
You can’t lie to yourself. If you do you’ve only fooled a deluded person and where’s the victory in that?â€"Ricky Gervais

Whitney

Yay!  Welcome back, Traveler.  

How are you doing?

MariaEvri

hi there. welcome back I guess :P
God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

Traveler

Thanks guys!

elliebean, mostly I paint and do digital work that's based on my pen & ink & watercolor or pastel pieces. Abstract, often whimsical, always colorful. Sometimes dogs, sometimes horses. Sometimes nothing at all. My avatar is an itty bitty thing I doodled out one day when we were brainstorming on atheist images for one of the other boards. Gives an idea of the color and texture I like to play with. My new studio is a renovated old woodshop that was in the house behind the garage. It was a major mess, but is pretty nice now. I still have some work to do on it, but I've put in a huge work surface out of hardwood ply, and it's awesome to work on it!!!

Yup, I'm one happy atheist!   :bananacolor:  :D
If we ever travel thousands of light years to a planet inhabited by intelligent life, let's just make patterns in their crops and leave.