News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Women of Think Atheist Calendar

Started by Whitney, December 23, 2009, 02:20:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitney

Check out November ;)

The 2010 Think Atheist Women's Wall Calendar

http://www.cafepress.com/ThinkAtheist.421090549#

(November is me)

Chimera

I thought it was cool when I got to the November photo and went, "Hey! I know her!" Haha. I kinda wish I'd sent in a pic, but oh well. Maybe next year.
"I refuse to believe in a god who is the primary cause of conflict in the world, preaches racism, sexism, homophobia, and ignorance, and then sends me to hell if I’m 'bad.'" â€" Mike Fuhrman

McQ

Quote from: "Whitney"Check out November :D

Great idea for a calendar, and the photos are really creative and cool. I may have to pick up a couple of these and give them as gifts.
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Will

I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

Whitney

Quote from: "Chimera"I kinda wish I'd sent in a pic, but oh well. Maybe next year.

I wasn't really sure what Morgan was going to do with the calendar (not that I don't trust him...but his wording is a bit more strong atheist than what represents me) so it was a lot easier to decide to send that pic in than send in a pic that is recognizable to anyone who isn't familiar with my hat picture.  I suggested it as a pic to represent closeted women.