News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

To all 'rational' atheist: Please answer my questions.

Started by pj084527, December 13, 2009, 02:36:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

G-Roll

Quote from: "McQ"
Quote from: "LoneMateria"Alright since you responded i'm gonna make this quick.  I'm gonna head over to my dads house in a little bit to watch the Sunday NFL Ticket w00t some good games will be on today.

I hope I answered your questions to your satisfaction.  I'll be home later tonight, now its time for some football ^_^

And the most important game on today...well actually tonight:

EAGLES vs. Giants! Woot!!!

Go Birds!

of all the posts in this thread this one dissapoints me the most.

:hide:
Quote from: "Moslem"
Allah (that mean God)

curiosityandthecat

-Curio

Whitney

Quote from: "curiosityandthecat"Shampoo, anybody?

given him another day.

karadan

QuoteI find it mistifying that in this age of information, some people still deny the scientific history of our existence.

pj084527

Here is my responds to all of you that are claiming there are no proof that God exist. Scientists have found mountains of evidence which explain the methods of God's ways. Further more, for anyone who really studies science, we have found firm foundations for a designer and the plausibility of omniscience, omnipresence, prayer intervention, etc. But mankind is a proud species. Godless people don't want to admit there is something greater and that something greater is going to judge you. So you invent alternatives like the lie of evolution and big bang as a false escape from truth. It makes sinful people like you feel better. You just don't want to answer to God's laws.

McQ

Quote from: "pj084527"Here is my responds to all of you that are claiming there are no proof that God exist. Scientists have found mountains of evidence which explain the methods of God's ways. Further more, for anyone who really studies science, we have found firm foundations for a designer and the plausibility of omniscience, omnipresence, prayer intervention, etc. But mankind is a proud species. Godless people don't want to admit there is something greater and that something greater is going to judge you. So you invent alternatives like the lie of evolution and big bang as a false escape from truth. It makes sinful people like you feel better. You just don't want to answer to God's laws.

You seem to have an obvious problem with the meaning of the word, "evidence".
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Whitney

Quote from: "pj084527"Here is my responds to all of you that are claiming there are no proof that God exist. Scientists have found mountains of evidence which explain the methods of God's ways. Further more, for anyone who really studies science, we have found firm foundations for a designer and the plausibility of omniscience, omnipresence, prayer intervention, etc. But mankind is a proud species. Godless people don't want to admit there is something greater and that something greater is going to judge you. So you invent alternatives like the lie of evolution and big bang as a false escape from truth. It makes sinful people like you feel better. You just don't want to answer to God's laws.

I'm guessing you never read the forum rules...please do so now because you just got strike 2 and the next one revokes your posting access for one week.

Preaching is not allowed on this forum...what you just did above was preaching because you didn't even make a tiny attempt to back up  your claims nor respond to the details of anyone's comments.

LoneMateria

:shake:
Quote from: "Richard Lederer"There once was a time when all people believed in God and the church ruled. This time was called the Dark Ages
Quote from: "Demosthenes"A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true.
Quote from: "Oscar Wilde"Truth, in matters of religion, is simpl

Squid

Anytime you want to give us a link to the literature that details this research, go ahead....

I found it particularly amusing when you used the phrase, "anyone who really studies science".....

G-Roll

hark!! I can hear the might ban hammer a swinging!!!

* i really wish we had some kind of Bull Shit smile/emotiocon thing for situations like this.
Quote from: "Moslem"
Allah (that mean God)

Ultima22689

Perhaps a small smiley with a ponytail in glasses looking Penn Jilette is ideal?

LoneMateria

Quote from: "Ultima22689"Perhaps a small smiley with a ponytail in glasses looking Penn Jilette is ideal?

His face would have to get red and his head explode though :P
Quote from: "Richard Lederer"There once was a time when all people believed in God and the church ruled. This time was called the Dark Ages
Quote from: "Demosthenes"A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true.
Quote from: "Oscar Wilde"Truth, in matters of religion, is simpl

Recusant

That's a passable version of Harpo Marx's "Gookie face." I think that Jillette knows that's exactly what he's doing in the photo, too.  Cool image.  Thanks, Squid!
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Purplez

Quote(1) Why do you feel insulted and upset when creation scientist says that people were created in the image and likeness of a loving God, but you have no problem with the evolutionist claim that we all evolved from slime by a cosmic accident?
I'd rather have evolved by a cosmic accident, and I believe it to be true. Evolution from this "slime" as you claim makes a lot more sense and there is more proof to evolution anyway. A quick example is antibiotic-resistant bacteria. Give me one proof for creation please? P

Quote(2) Why do you people criticize Christians because we believe the Bible, and say that it can't possibly be true because it's just a book written by mere men, yet you never question any of Darwin's or Richard Dawkins' writings on evolution and just dogmatically accepts it?
Because Darwin shows scientific evidence. Again, show me ONE PROOF. Also Darwin never claimed to be god.
You should know no atheist follows Darwin blindly either. I am a scientist and to me it makes perfect sense.  

Quote(3) Why do you insult the Holy Bible by saying it is full of fairy tales , yet you believe all life forms including plants, trees, insects, birds, fish, reptiles and mammals evolved from one species into another - As if evolution isn’t the biggest fairytale of them all?
It isn't a fairytale because there is proof! Besides, evolution doesn't tell people how to live their lives ;)

Quote(4) While all evidence, logic and reasoning point to a Creator and absolute truth, why do you Atheists in you arrogance continue to to hide behind elaborate 'science theories' and claim that you understand the nature of creation, when the fact shows that relativism and the theory of evolution doesn't describe the creation of the universe at all, or why concepts of good and evil or morality exist?

I fail to see the logic/reasoning/evidence behind religion.  Starving children?  World Wars? 9/11? There is no one watching over us. It's only Earth and other galaxies in a cold, deep space.
Evolution doesn't describe how the universe came to be. I don't claim to know how the universe came to be or whether the big bang theory is true. But.... just because I don't know doesn't mean I will hide behind some fairytale. Some people just accept the fact that they don't know.

Also it is people like you who say "why do concepts of good/evil exist?" That scare me. Are you saying that if there was no bible, you would go off killing everyone? Atheists are good people just like you because people are intelligent creatures who are supposed to live together, not kill. Animals don't kill just for the sake of killing....sure they might kill out of rage or the need to protected themselves but they don't do it without reason. However, animals are not intelligent. Add the NATURE of species who live in packs to protect themselves and intelligence and you have humans - creatures who care for one another because it's in their very nature, not some book!