News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Life

Started by SSY, October 20, 2009, 05:17:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ihateyoumike

I've had that series on my computer for months now. It pays to be on a great private torrent site. I've watched through every episode probably like 5 times. My favorite is the one about plants. Watching plants grow super fast makes you realize how close to animals they are, they just live at a much slower speed. Also the dolphins that kick up the ring of dirt around the fish then wait with mouths wide open as the fish leap over the ring is just amazing.
Personally, I think this show is more amazing than Planet Earth. Truly the best nature documentary out there IMO.

Also, for those in the U.S. more inclined to go the legal route, I have seen the DVDs on store shelves recently. Do yourself a favor and buy it. Once I have the money to spare, I'm going to buy it to help insure great documentaries like this keep getting made.
Prayers that need no answer now, cause I'm tired of who I am
You were my greatest mistake, I fell in love with your sin
Your littlest sin.

karadan

Quote from: "SSY"
Quote from: "Ultima22689"Perhaps, actually you probably can, i'm too lazy to set up proxies though, networking puts me to sleep, ironically i'm quite good at it. *stares at black cap sitting on computer, resists putting it on*

Why do they do that? I want to get my BBC crack, you should be able to get your Hulu crack.

Well, you don't get BBC because you don't have a TV license, but Hulu can still advertise to me, so they lose nothing by showing it to me, maybe there are copyright problems, Pandora radio was robbed from me in a similar way.

I was gutted and bemused when they took Pandora away from me. Spotify just doesn't do it the same. :(
QuoteI find it mistifying that in this age of information, some people still deny the scientific history of our existence.