News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

What I think

Started by Feliz, February 13, 2007, 06:45:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feliz

OK Here's my way of thinking

I believe that all is possible but that some things have less or no chance to happen or to be. So I believe that all gods maybe exist and maybe not and that anything could happen anytime even if it seem kind of impossible. So what I want to talk about is first what do you think of it and second if you could bring some hypotetical tought or some story on any subject like heaven, life after death, telepathical syncronism, stuff like that, anything that you want to talk about

Stuff like maybe heaven is just the moment when you die and the last thing is being completly good and that moment stop in time so you stay in it for eternity...

And excuse my english  
OK Here's my way of thinking

I believe that all is possible but that some things have less or no chance to happen or to be. So I believe that all gods maybe exist and maybe not and that anything could happen anytime even if it seem kind of impossible. So what I want to talk about is first what do you think of it and second if you could bring some hypotetical tought or some story on any subject like heaven, life after death, telepathical syncronism, stuff like that, anything that you want to talk about

Stuff like maybe heaven is just the moment when you die and the last thing is being completly good and that moment stop in time so you stay in it for eternity...

And excuse my english ;)
      Switch to full edit form
I probably never get the sense of it... but what a trip!

Tom62

Are you also suffering from a strange feeling of Déjà Vu?
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Tom62

Are you also suffering from a strange feeling of Déjà Vu?
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein