News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Me

Started by Feliz, February 13, 2007, 06:18:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feliz

Me
Hi i'm new on this forum im a 19 years old canadian. I could'nt call myself a "true" Atheist cause I believe there's a chance that any religion could be true and that there's a chance that they are all true even if that mean a total non-sense. To resume I believe any kind of thing anyone could ever imagine could happen. But if I go more ?reasonnabily?[marq=left]??
I think that there simply no god there's just life and death and we dont get the sense of it all but I believe there is some force you can call it wathever you want (god, jesus is among us, Universal power , or maybe just life) so thats why I join this forum

Have a good life and ... enjoy :)
I probably never get the sense of it... but what a trip!

Feliz

And I think that there's is good thing in all religion but when religion mean power there always snake around and then people forget the true sense of religion

There is no place for democracy when ignorance is celebrated and faith is fanced over reason -NOFX
I probably never get the sense of it... but what a trip!

Whitney

Hi, welcome to the forum.

I agree that there is a chance that any one or all of the religions could be true in one way or another.  Yet, I don't view it as probable just possible.

Big Mac

Go back to your country...

Just kidding, welcome aboard....eh.
Quote from: "PoopShoot"And what if pigs shit candy?

User192021

Welcome.  :)

Squid

Hola.

McQ

Howdy. Come on in and take a load off.
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette